juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

1 gram of primo per week

I have not taken primo in about 6 years.
    my first ever cycle was primo and deca and i got really good results.....

Now im thinking of doing a primo only cycle @ 1 gram a wk for 10 weeks. The reason is my boy is giving a once and a lifetime deal on 10 grams of his primo...hes not a source, he just decided that he does not want to cycle...he did not realize that in order to shoot one geam of primo a week he would need to do about 3 shots a week.

Anyone here know what type of results primo only cycle @ 1 gram a wk. would yield.
    oh and i might throw my tbols into the cycle also but i really just want to do the primo...
    thanks Fellas

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im on a gram/wk of primo right now and love it!! Got a nice hard vascular look going on and Ive been on for about 8 weeks have about 6 more to go.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    Im on a gram/wk of primo right now and love it!! Got a nice hard vascular look going on and Ive been on for about 8 weeks have about 6 more to go.
    Thats what my goal is also the hard and dense look...I remember when i did a primo and deca cycle about 6 yrs. ago...I looked like rambo when i completed the cycle...
    are you on primo only....and are you getting any sides at all i know there are not really any sides with primo but its still an AS..

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    no sides at all, Im also running 50 mcg of IGF-1 PWO too. I have a couple bottles of a prop/tren /masteron blend that I think Im gonna use to finish up the cycle. I'd like to say Ive probably added some LBM b/c my weight is basically the same, but my pants are much looser in the waist and people keep commenting that I look bigger!

cool, i want to run it with EQ, i know everyone will say you need test..maybe ill throw just a bit of test in the mix,

Thread Information