the fly is offline Associate Member

How to MIX and Administer (HCG) POWDER / SOLVENT?

Please Help- I just got my HCG by international mail. I intend to use it as part of my PCT.
    I ordered 3x 5000 I/u ampules.
    I wanted to used 500 I/u a day for about 3 weeks.

Now I have 3 Ampules of powder marked P.... Chorionic 1 amp: 5000 i.u.
    and 3 ampules of 1 ML PRO p solvent.

do I break these and mix them into another vial then use 1/10th ML a day for inject?
    Is it even possible to draw 1 / 10th ML???

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    Get some slin pins they will be makred U-100, fill to 10 voila!

Quote Originally Posted by christopherallen
    Get some slin pins they will be makred U-100, fill to 10 voila!
    slin pins?? you mean slim?

insulin pins?
    arent they too thin for intermuscular?

is HCG meant to be intermuscular injected?
    Last edited by the fly; 07-02-2007 at 12:55 PM.

frank12391 is offline Member
    what you must do is draw up the solvent and mix it into the amp with powder. The solvent is 1ml but when it is mixed the volume will be more so you need pay attention to how much solution you have in your syringe. Now you have 5000 ius in each amp supplied, thats not a volume measurement, rather the dose per 1 ml. You then need to divide this into 10 parts if you intend to use 500ius ed. You can then split it into 10 slin pins for storage in your fridge but the solution becomes inactive after 2 days. You need to get your hands on some bacteriostatic water which is available from AR-R .com or even the pharmacy and use it as the alternative to the solvent supplied. (hcg is designed to be administered immediately) So get about 2ml of bac water, and add it to the powder, it will disolve instantly. I would use a 3ml barrell because slin pins hold only one ml and after you mix it it will blow out to something like 1.2mls. Once you have divided what the total volume is and divided it by ten, you will know how much it will equate to if you split it into 10 parts. Then get your slin pin and carefully and slowly draw it out of the tip of the 3ml, being carefull not to touch the sides of the barrel as you may blunten the tip. Store it in the 3ml in the fridge and use your slin pins to draw out what you need ed, with new slin pins everytime. I hope you can make sense of this. You can get a sterile vial and store it in that but you can't draw from a vial with slin pins unless you can get interchangeable 19 guage pins, draw with a regular pin then change to the 19 guage. The slin pins i get are insulin barrell and needles in one piece. Injecting under the skin sub Q with a 25g pin is a little uncomfortable but ok. Some choose to mix 10 mls and shoot 1ml of solution Im ed. Ouch! SubQ is the way to go.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by frank12391
    what you must do is draw up the solvent and mix it into the amp with powder. The solvent is 1ml but when it is mixed the volume will be more so you need pay attention to how much solution you have in your syringe. Now you have 5000 ius in each amp supplied, thats not a volume measurement, rather the dose per 1 ml. You then need to divide this into 10 parts if you intend to use 500ius ed. You can then split it into 10 slin pins for storage in your fridge but the solution becomes inactive after 2 days. You need to get your hands on some bacteriostatic water which is available from AR-R .com or even the pharmacy and use it as the alternative to the solvent supplied. (hcg is designed to be administered immediately) So get about 2ml of bac water, and add it to the powder, it will disolve instantly. I would use a 3ml barrell because slin pins hold only one ml and after you mix it it will blow out to something like 1.2mls. Once you have divided what the total volume is and divided it by ten, you will know how much it will equate to if you split it into 10 parts. Then get your slin pin and carefully and slowly draw it out of the tip of the 3ml, being carefull not to touch the sides of the barrel as you may blunten the tip. Store it in the 3ml in the fridge and use your slin pins to draw out what you need ed, with new slin pins everytime. I hope you can make sense of this. You can get a sterile vial and store it in that but you can't draw from a vial with slin pins unless you can get interchangeable 19 guage pins, draw with a regular pin then change to the 19 guage. The slin pins i get are insulin barrell and needles in one piece. Injecting under the skin sub Q with a 25g pin is a little uncomfortable but ok. Some choose to mix 10 mls and shoot 1ml of solution Im ed. Ouch! SubQ is the way to go.

Good luck!

HOLY S*@T!

I'm Lost. i didnt realize it was this complicated. Inactive after 10 days!

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    no you can do sub cutaneous or intramuscular and slin needles will be fine for intramuscular if they are long enough, I use them for AAS all the time. and of course they will be fine for sub cutaneous also.

Quote Originally Posted by christopherallen
    no you can do sub cutaneous or intramuscular and slin needles will be fine for intramuscular if they are long enough, I use them for AAS all the time. and of course they will be fine for sub cutaneous also.
    are we saying SLIM? or SLIN??

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by the fly
    are we saying SLIM? or SLIN??
    slin, short for insulin

yahya1966 is offline Junior Member
    hcg can be injected subQ or IM, but subQ is much easier, so as the man said use a slin pin (slin=insulin ). don't use the saline solution that came with the hcg powder to reconstitute because it will only keep for about 10 days.

You need to purchase some bacteriostatic water which you can get from lion. (bacteriostatic water stays fresh much much longer than the solvent that comes with it) Toss out the solvent that came with it. I would recommend also getting a 10ml sealed sterile vial. Once you have acquired these two thing draw 1ml of BW and dissolve in pregnyl powder. Remove all liquid in the vial and transfer to sterile vial. Fill sealed/sterile vial with 9 more ml of BW. Bang! you have 10 ml of HCG dosed at 500iu/ml. And yes you can store the remaing solution in the sterile vile BUT it MUST be refridgerated. HCG can be injected intramuscular or subQ.

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    yahya is right....thats exactly how i do it

crazycrab is offline Associate Member
    When using hcg for pct. Do you start two weeks after your last shot or should you start next day? havent been able to find in search.

yahya1966 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycrab
    When using hcg for pct. Do you start two weeks after your last shot or should you start next day? havent been able to find in search.
    depends on your personal preference and which pct protocol you're using. some people use hcg during cycle, some start during the last few weeks of cycle, some start the day after last aas injection, and finally some start hcg with their other pct components.

i recommend you read the PCT forum or use the search button. look for "PCT start times." good opposing views on hcg use can be found with "PCT by Swale" vs. "PCT by Anthony Roberts."

Please Help Can I Start PCT by Roberts with a boost HCG the 1st week? Im Traveling

Just finished this
    18 weeks
    week 1-12 Test Cyp 200 MG 2x week
    During Test week 1-4 Dbol 30mg everyday
    During Test week 8-12 winstrol 50mg every day.
    During Test week 12-18 Masteron 100mg EOD

I’m 5' 8.5”, 182LBS age 33 male.

Now I need to start my PCT but am traveling from the USA to Europe for 1 week (2 days into PCT) and am afraid to carry syringes for HCG for the following PCT

Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

Can I do a bigger injection of HCG before the trip to compensate and do nolva Aromasin and Vitamin as scheduled then add HCG back in after my return?

I have read Swale saying too much HCG at once is no good. Yet also read in the HCG profile that you can take a lot more than 500iu a day?

What do I do?
    Should i start the PCT with just the Nolva Aromasin and Vitamin Efor the 1st week? then add in the HCG for weeks 2 3 and 4?

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Also when mixing your HCG make sure you are gentle with it while mixing as it is kinda unstable.. Shoot the bac water or saline whatever your mixing with and let it slowly run down the side of the vial . Try not to make it foam and do not shake it you can gently swirl it in your hand to mix it...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by the fly
    Just finished this
    18 weeks
    week 1-12 Test Cyp 200 MG 2x week
    During Test week 1-4 Dbol 30mg everyday
    During Test week 8-12 winstrol 50mg every day.
    During Test week 12-18 Masteron 100mg EOD

I’m 5' 8.5”, 182LBS age 33 male.

Now I need to start my PCT but am traveling from the USA to Europe for 1 week (2 days into PCT) and am afraid to carry syringes for HCG for the following PCT

Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

Can I do a bigger injection of HCG before the trip to compensate and do nolva Aromasin and Vitamin as scheduled then add HCG back in after my return?

I have read Swale saying too much HCG at once is no good. Yet also read in the HCG profile that you can take a lot more than 500iu a day?

What do I do?
    Should i start the PCT with just the Nolva Aromasin and Vitamin Efor the 1st week? then add in the HCG for weeks 2 3 and 4?
    So there is really no way of extending your cycle . Hcg has an active life of around 64 hours so not sure about the higher HCG dose protocol you suggested . In theory I suppose you could take a larger initial dose of hcg and than run nolva , aroma and vit E while on your trip and than just add the hcg again when you return home.. This is just my personal opinion so I would also like to hear some other members feedback on that. As far as To much Hcg. Yes it can cause problems ( messing with gonatrophins such as LH and FSH and permanently causing some sort of suppression but it is not conclusive that this could occur. I believe thats what your referring to about swale saying to high of a dose is no good. and also due to HCG's suppressive nature on 17 OHP ( which would be blocked by using nolva in conjuction with it.)

Blog Entries
    Bumper !!!!

Blog Entries
    Anyone??

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    i already answered his last question in another thread he made in the pct forum.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member

Blog Entries
    My bad I missed that I am slacking sorry ...... Good advise BTW !!!!!! LOL

Thread Information