Righton:

I don't know where to begin....receptors only increase with time? I don't know why you'd say that...as I said before many AAS increase the # of receptors you have.

As for a Substantial increase in weight gained, I would advise you to read the full studies I posted and then revise your statements. I can't really have a good discussion with you if you are operating under this many fallacies and aren't going to take the time to read the full study before you respond....which clearly you haven't.

[IMG]
http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/vol284/issue5/images/medium/h10531269001.gif[/IMG]

Click for chart.

This chart shows different doses of Testosterone Enanthate and the results gained by the test subjects.

You will note that the average subject using 600mgs/week gained nearly double what the subjects using 300mgs/week gained. And the 300mgs/week group gained around double what the 150mgs/week group gained.

I doubt many people would take your advice if you started the by saying: "I'm going to tell you how to gain 1/2 as much muscle as you could gain by following hooker's advice...with the same amount of side effects..."

Remember...AR is all about optimal advice...and gaining 1/2 as much muscle as you can isn't optimal in my book.