utahguy is offline New Member

letro, tamoxif. during cycle?

Hey! i'm o my 6 week cy, and i wanted to know if I should use letro or tamox. Which doses i should use per day? have i use a combination of this 2 ones? can i buy without medical prescription? i notice that i have a bit fat accumulation under my nipples.
    my cycle per week: 2 mg sus, 2mg win, 4mg dec.
    which is better letro o ar-dex?

please i would be very thankful if anyone can explain clearly. Thanks a lot

Njord is offline Senior Member
    I don't understand your cycle. What is it?

utahguy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Njord
    I don't understand your cycle. What is it?
    4 ml deca per week
    2 ml winstr per week
    2 ml sust per week

sorry
    10 week cycle.
    the question is if i noticed that i'm accumulating fat arount the nipples, but it doesn't hurt (not sure if it's gyne), should i use nolva and letro? which week i should start if it's a 10 week cycle using SERM and AI?

you think it's ok using 0,25 - 0,50 mg of letro and 40 mg of nolva?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    What is the concentration of you gear? Just lisitng the ml's doesn't really tell us anything.
    And you need to do a lot more reasearch because your knowledge is seroiusly lacking. If you have fat deposits around the nipples and you didn't have them before the cycle, it is probably gyno or the start of it. Need to get on the Nolva asap and if it progresses, you might want to try gyno reversal using Letro (do a search for C_bino's gyno reversal thread.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah bud, your AAS knowledge is seriously lacking based on how you've laid your cycle out..for starters tell us how much of each compound you are taking every week in mg not ml. Sust is normally 250mg/ml, thus you would be taking 500mg/wk of sust. Your winny doseage is totally off.you should be injecting winny every day preferably..my guess youre doing it twice a week. Shouldve done a lot more research before you started..I suggest you start reading ASAP

Thread Information