Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gambler is offline New Member

How long for the gains? Can fake test give you acne?

I am on test enathate and take 500 mg a week plus 300 of Deca I am not getting the big gains but I am getting some acne I am in week 5-6 will fake test give you acne? Its from a friend of a friend . I gained 5lbs and people say I look bigger . I am 5'10" 209lbs and this is my first cylcle in 6 years

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    It could be real, it may only be kicking in right now.

SergioLMT is offline Associate Member
    If it's oil-based, you still could be getting acne even if it's bunk gear for the shear factor of injecting yourself with oil (I was even getting acne from oral flax seed oil). But like Kaberle said, it may only be just starting to kick in since test e is long esthered and doesn't fully pop 'til around week 6. I'm on a Test C cycle now and am only on week 3 but getting acne, and no huge gains yet.
    Keep at it bro...you're probably right around the corner from a huge boost! ;-)

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by SergioLMT
    If it's oil-based, you still could be getting acne even if it's bunk gear for the shear factor of injecting yourself with oil (I was even getting acne from oral flax seed oil). But like Kaberle said, it may only be just starting to kick in since test e is long esthered and doesn't fully pop 'til around week 6. I'm on a Test C cycle now and am only on week 3 but getting acne, and no huge gains yet.
    Keep at it bro...you're probably right around the corner from a huge boost! ;-)
    Sebacious output would have little to do with injecting raw oil.

gooer is offline Associate Member
    test e doesn't fully kick in until around week 7. you already gained 5 pounds and are getting acne. it sounds legit to me.

Thread Information