Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LLOYD BANKZ is offline New Member

checking that no blood enters the syringe

when checking no blood enters the syringe. I see air in the syringe, or maybe its water, I dont know. but i pull out about.1/4 cc to check for blood. it this good.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    If you aspirate and get air bubbles, you're good to go...just make sure you dont have air bubbles to begin with when you're done loading the syringe. Although pulling out 1/4 cc of air is an exercise in a little too much caution (But its still good you take that much care)...for me, seeing one or two bubbles will do

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    what you're seeing is air. If you hit a vein you'll know it right away cuz blood will rush into the syringe.

(1*) is offline Member
    1/4 cc is a bit much.. if you are in a vein then blood will come in AS SOON as you pull back... juts like mbaraso said.. i had this happen once

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    it maybe air it may be water or it may be a vacuum bubble whatever it is as long as its not red it ok

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    it maybe air it may be water or it may be a vacuum bubble whatever it is as long as its not red it ok
    I'm trying to imagine where the water would come from? Maybe you aspirated soo hard, and created such a vacuum, that you drew the water out of the cells.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    lmao yeh possibly,im just guessing really ive never anylized it but how would air get in ur muscle unless like u say u draw so hard it sucks the oxygen out of the cells too so i spose that just leaves the vacuum bubble

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    lmao yeh possibly,im just guessing really ive never anylized it but how would air get in ur muscle unless like u say u draw so hard it sucks the oxygen out of the cells too so i spose that just leaves the vacuum bubble
    Yeah, when you aspirate , the space that you see in the syringe is vacuum. Sometime you will have tiny air bubbles that become larger in the syringe when the vacuum is created. These go back to being tiny after the plunger is released and is of no concern when injecting.
    Last edited by Njord; 07-13-2007 at 09:51 AM.

Thread Information