the swole patrol is offline Junior Member

just wanted to say....

just wanted to say thanks for the advise yall gave me earlier. bc i was so set on takin anadrol the abombs with test e and eq. i just got hooked on my first cycle. i wonder wat would have happend if i took all that. ne body know?
    but thanks for the advise. but if i was naturaly heavier and knew pcts from head to toe, is this a good stack, bc i read that test amplies the effects of dbol and other gear. so in the mean time ima go change my diet. peace out ronnie jr.'s

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Originally Posted by the swole patrol
    just wanted to say thanks for the advise yall gave me earlier. bc i was so set on takin anadrol the abombs with test e and eq. i just got hooked on my first cycle. i wonder wat would have happend if i took all that. ne body know?
    but thanks for the advise. but if i was naturaly heavier and knew pcts from head to toe, is this a good stack, bc i read that test amplies the effects of dbol and other gear. so in the mean time ima go change my diet. peace out ronnie jr.'s
    So does this mean you're just going to work on eating properly and training right? You need to work on your grammar, reading your posts is like trying to decrypt hyroglyphics.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    So does this mean you're just going to work on eating properly and training right? You need to work on your grammar, reading your posts is like trying to decrypt hyroglyphics.
    Hieroglyphics

Second2None is offline Banned
    If you dont have a comment ,or nothing nice to say dont say anything at all
    commen sence bro, seems like the mans trying and all yall tryin to shootem down, Respect is earned not given,buy winning hearts and minds not knockin someone

Remember this is a no flame board, thanks guys.
    -XL

jing jai

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    to say if a stack is good we also need to know your goals and doses

mrsocks is offline Associate Member
    i'm just posting to show off my new avatar ;-)

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsocks
    WHAT THE FUDGE!?!

androbolic_09 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot
    WHAT THE FUDGE!?!
    Yeah, WHAT THE EFFIN HELL IS THAT!!!!!?????

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsocks
    im quite sure ur gonna have to change that, might want to do it before they ask u so u dont get banned

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    That avatar is hilarious, but not sutable. You may want to change it...

sonnygll is offline Member
    Yea, Swole, gotta go for the anadrol for sure. I just put a bunch of them in a big tub with salt and butter and eat them by the handful! I also found the best place to inject the test e and eq is the taint! It makes your balls look like 2 baseballs fighting in a burlap bag. It makes your a$$h0le strong too. You'll be able to fart a hole right through your pants. The guy behind you will think he got kicked by a mule. You'll finally make it over 150 with that. You'll be heeuuge!
    lol
    I like the thread about giving your girlfriend clen the best. That was pretty funny.

My favorite joke thread was a couple months ago when someone said they weighed 100 pounds or something like that and they were talking about eating nothing but a couple chicken breasts and half a scoop of whey powder for the whole day. Then they started talking about taking anadrol, deca and something else I think for their first cycle with no test. Was that you as well?

holden is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnygll
    Yea, Swole, gotta go for the anadrol for sure. I just put a bunch of them in a big tub with salt and butter and eat them by the handful! I also found the best place to inject the test e and eq is the taint! It makes your balls look like 2 baseballs fighting in a burlap bag. It makes your a$$h0le strong too. You'll be able to fart a hole right through your pants. The guy behind you will think he got kicked by a mule. You'll finally make it over 150 with that. You'll be heeuuge!
    lol
    I like the thread about giving your girlfriend clen the best. That was pretty funny.

My favorite joke thread was a couple months ago when someone said they weighed 100 pounds or something like that and they were talking about eating nothing but a couple chicken breasts and half a scoop of whey powder for the whole day. Then they started talking about taking anadrol, deca and something else I think for their first cycle with no test. Was that you as well?

Haahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    lol

Fvck off! this guy is not really asking a dumb question. Its not to descriptve but its not dumb either.

Uh.... Schmidty... Are you really thick or what? This is obviously a joke.
    Just look at his other threads. http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=4096687

He is amused by the reactions he gets from people and so am I. Some amusing threads in there.

Thick, no sense of humor and anger issues.... $hit, what a buzzkill. You got problems, bro.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Uh.... Schmidty... Are you really thick or what? This is obviously a joke.
    Just look at his other threads. http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=4096687

He is amused by the reactions he gets from people and so am I. Some amusing threads in there.

Thick, no sense of humor and anger issues.... $hit, what a buzzkill. You got problems, bro.
    Must be my "ROID RAGE "! lol my bad i am a dick some times4no reason.

<"roid rage "> lol. That's cool. We all post in haste sometimes.

Selene is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the swole patrol

test and eq is good stack but you may want to keep first cycle simple, test only
    followed by your pct, I am unsure of what you are asking.

good luck to you

Thread Information