Cephas84 is offline Associate Member

Question Clen During Cycle?!?

currently running test e 600mg/week and eq 600/week now i noticed i been eating like a maniac recently and am puttin on bf alil i think or it could be water i started my cycle at about 17-19% bf and dont want it to go up would runnin clen during the remainder of the cycle be ok? because ive done clen before and no matter how much i ate i never gained bf im 4weeks deep and got another 8 weeks to go also at week 6 ill be running anavar 60mg ed till week 12 so whatya know whatya say??

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with NO ECA in between will be fine. If you think it may be water weight have you considered a little adex? That may suck it right out of you.

and i shoulda put this in there my diet is in check i dont eat like shit my diet is pretty clean looks like this
    1030am 5 eggwhites and bowl of oatmeal
    1130am 2 scoops whey protien than i go to gym
    post workout another 2 scoops whey protien
    wait about another 30mins to a hour and have another meal
    tuna sandwich or grilled chickenwrap with brown rice something along those lines start work at 230pm

4 clock snack have enough cottage cheese for atleast 24-32 grams of protien

6 clock ill have a protien bar

8 clock another sandwich of sum sort or delimeat ham turkey......

i get home from work around 1030 so ill eat dinner either a steak lean beef burger chicken london broil with veggies something along those lines

i go to bed around 12am-1am and have nother 2 scoops of whey protien before bed

ya sir lifts alot i did consider it actually just waiting on it from ar-r it will be a week on this thursday i hope it comes soon

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    oh okay.... Ya, it might just be water weight so you won't have to deal with the clen shakes.

ya you think itd be fine ok now wut about dosage wise would i still do it like normal? up to 120mcgs or would i do a lower dose since im on test eq n soon 2 be var?

Thread Information