asvt is offline Junior Member

Steroids for muscle gain and fat loss

I know I shouldn't try steroids yet since I am only 18 but what about steroids purely for fat loss

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by asvt
    I know I shouldn't try steroids yet since I am only 18
    you answered your own question

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    You are right you shouldn't be using yet, no pill or injection will magically melt all your fat off if you dont train and eat to lose it.

asvt is offline Junior Member
    Whats the difference between steroids for muscle gain and steroids for fat loss?

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asvt
    Whats the difference between steroids for muscle gain and steroids for fat loss?
    why do you want to know? You have all the natural juice needed to achieve goals if you diet train and rest properly. Fat loss is about diet, PERIOD! try reading these and see what you think the difference is http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...ysprune=&f=104

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    You will get much better results out of running a proper diet and doing regular exercise than you will from doing steroids . Until you have been lifting for a considerable time consistently and running a proper diet, focus on doing it naturally. Steroids really dont do all that much for fat loss, they do help some but not that much. You get much more out of steroids when you have been doing these things right too. If you went on steroids you could even end up fatter than you are now once you go off if you dont run a proper PCT.

Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Fat loss = Diet, cardio, weights.

Fat loss aid = EC stack (ephedrine, caffeine)

Well technically all steroids will put muscle on the difference is that some will put on more leaner muscle while others will put on bulky type weight. Do ur homework and have a few more birthdays first tho.

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Your right about being to young so that's good to see. I would recommend a ECA stack or Clen /T3 with good diet and cardio and you will be good to go.
    Buff

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    steroids do not work miracles...without a sound diet and training program in place, steroids will neither burn fat nor build muscle for you and most likely will just mess up your body at your age..at 18 you need to read everything you can about diet and training and find out what works best for you then in several years down the road, you can start researching steroids. Ive been doing this for over 15 years and Im still learning more and more about diet and training. I trained for over 12 years before I ever took a steroid too

Thread Information