Thread: hcg over dose

BruceMan7777 is offline New Member

hcg over dose

hey I know Ive read differently and researched, but Someone on the street told me they take 5000iu in one shot every 7 days 3 shots total..isnt that too much at once? isnt that dangerous?

-Myth

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    no, ive takin 5000iu shots before

Atomini is offline Banned
    A trainer at my gym says he does 5000iu shots for 7 days in a row for his PCT. I asked him wtf is up with that, because that sounds like WAY too much. His reasoning, he told me, is "well, Jay Cutler does 5000iu shots for 30 days in a row everyday with his PCT"

Is there any fvcking truth to this?? Wouldn't his leydig cells be DEAD!?

Serotonin is offline Member
    I'd really only be worried about the cells downregulating their receptors from such an abundance of HCG saturating them. There have been studies that used doses higher than this for 3 months at a time to correct azoospermia.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    A trainer at my gym says he does 5000iu shots for 7 days in a row for his PCT. I asked him wtf is up with that, because that sounds like WAY too much. His reasoning, he told me, is "well, Jay Cutler does 5000iu shots for 30 days in a row everyday with his PCT"

Is there any fvcking truth to this?? Wouldn't his leydig cells be DEAD!?
    I think that kind of thing is outrageous for normal AAS users, and I would be worried about downregulation. I think in the case of olympian athletes, they are aware of the fact their career decision will cause permanant hypogonadalism and hrt therapy for the duration of their lives? Correct or incorrect?

BruceMan7777 is offline New Member

wow

5000 shots for 7 days in a row... doctor recomended dosage is 500 iu every other day... hes ****ed!

yahya1966 is offline Junior Member
    it's pretty much accepted nowadays in the aas community that less is more when it comes to hcg usage, but that hasn't always been the case. dosages were much higher just a few years ago.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    My doctor prescribed me hcg and told me to do 3000iu every other day. He said it was the FDA approved dosage, even for men.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop77
    My doctor prescribed me hcg and told me to do 3000iu every other day. He said it was the FDA approved dosage, even for men.
    But the dosages will vary on what hcg is described for. Hcg in men is usually prescribed for hypogonadal men, or men with low sperm counts that are trying to conceive. The doses for this type of treatment is completely different that what a steroid user should use during or after a cycle.

Thread Information