mrsocks is offline Associate Member

Sight injection problem

So I've been taking 2 cc of winstrol eod along with some other stuff

I sight injected my lats with sust, and it was pretty ill so...

a few days ago I decided to try sight injecting my chest, but instead of doing 2 ccs in just one pec I did a cc in each pec to make sure I didn't make my pecs uneven because I was doing chest the next day

Anyway I think I accidently did one cc in my left mid pec and the other in my right lower pec

I did chest a day or two later and stretching kind of sucked because I had winstrol in my pecs

anyways my left pec is fine but my right pec is still a little swollen, and it now appears to be bigger than my left pec
    Should this be expected to clear itself up once the swelling goes down or did I **** myself up?

I'm doing chest/back tommorow but I'm not going to inject my chest again until at least next week because my right pec is still a little sore I'm thinking if it's not the swelling injecting my left lower pec and my right mid pec may fix the problem
    Last edited by mrsocks; 07-19-2007 at 03:04 PM.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    winstrol always makes me sore, no matter where i inject it. i personaly would stay away from the pecs as there r alot of other good places to hit, but thats me, GL

kuad is offline Member
    give it a day or two. ice it, it might help.

mrsocks is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    winstrol always makes me sore, no matter where i inject it. i personaly would stay away from the pecs as there r alot of other good places to hit, but thats me, GL
    yeah I was drinking it for a week because I was getting so sore
    sust and masteron one day winstrol the next I was running out of places to inject so I bought some smaller needles and yeah....
    Last edited by mrsocks; 07-19-2007 at 05:08 PM.

goonstopher is offline Junior Member
    Chest shots feel great going in but there can be massive problems afterwards. I loved chest shots but then every shot started getting swollen and just a mess. At one point my right pec was so much bigger that you could notice it with a shirt on and then the left one had what left like a hard plate under the skin for weeks... Lessen is be carefull in chest.

Thread Information