Nithlak is offline New Member

My first cycle, testo virgin.

Hi. Ive been thinking about trying a cycle for a long time now and after reading up on alot of information regarding steroids , Im 99% sure I want to do it. There are so many different types of roids and Im realy confused on what to choose. Ive talked to a guy whos been using roids for a few years, and he recommended Testo P. He said I should use something like 100mg every other day combined with 10mg Nolvadex every day. (I got a small lump behind one of my nipples, so Im not taking any chances with gyno...)

I want to do a 8 week cycle, but how many weeks should I use the Nolvadex after Im done with the Testo?

After reading horror stories related to the injection of Teso P, Im starting to wonder if I would be better off with either Testo C or E. I guess I have to up the dosage if I replace the P with C or E, but do I also have to up the Nolvadex?

Height: 178 cm
    Weight: 67kg
    Fat%: Less than 6.7 (Least known value the electronic fat device at the gym can meassure. I just get "error". To skinny...)

Im not very heavy, and if I deside to do a cycle Im going to bulk me up to 75 before I start. Been lifting weights for a few years so for most of the time I know what Im doing

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    As you stated, your too small. Anywho...

Do yourself a favor and do a longer estered test for your first time. Injections are way less frequent, and the prop pain wont drive you away. Some people get bad pain from test prop, some dont. Im about to start a prop cycle, so ill let you know. A typical noob test enth cycle looks like this...

weeks 1-10 500mg test enth EW. 250mgs twice a week.
    **weeks 1-10 10mg nolva ED

Still run your nolva as planned if your nervous about gyno. If you search for it, there is also a good thread about gyno and prevention of it. Make sure you research your PCT as well. Its just as important, if not more, than the cycle it self.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    yeah you are very light. The concern people have with your weight is that if you cant keep weight on natural how are you going to keep it once you are off steroids ?
    You should post your diet and workout routine here before you start anything and the bros here will help you.
    That being said if you are dead set on doing it, dont try and get fancy on your first cycle. The above is a good cycle-- 500mg ew of test enth for 10-12 weeks. Research pct to if you want to keep any of the muscle you gain.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    yep, hate to be a downer here, but if you can't put on weight without gear you won't keep weight with it. Post up your diet.

Megaherz is offline Junior Member
    I'm with Dhew on the ester thing. Go with test e once you've
    pushed to your natural limits. You can frontload it(1000mg the first
    week in two 500mg injections, then back to 500mg/wk after that) so that there's no waiting for it to 'kick in'.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBig
    yep, hate to be a downer here, but if you can't put on weight without gear you won't keep weight with it. Post up your diet.

second this..learn how to eat and grow naturally, otherwise you wil find steroids are a big waste!!

I guess I could also use Nolvadex after the cycle to raise testo, LH and FSH. Have to do some more research on this, and ask my supplyer what kind of goods he has in stock.

I dont have problems gaining weight, nor keeping it, I just have to eat lots of carbs.

My diet and workout routine is at the moment pretty non existant due to work hours from hell... Thats one of the reasons Im so light at the moment. Also lost a few kgs after a trip to Bulgaria. (Travel sickness...) That is going to change in mid august when school starts again.

My normal diet plan would look like this (Not with testo, probably need help with that):

Breakfast: Lots of "havregryn" (Think it is wheat in english) and a gainer with extra proteins.

Lunch: Bread with tuna or other types of fish.

Dinner: Chicken or fish w/rice. Vegetables

Before workout: 1/2 protein shake. Some carbo fuel and maybe a banana.

After workout: My "special" egg recepie OR 1 Gainer w/extra proteins and some bread with whatever.

Before bedtime: more wheat and some proteins.

I also eat kreatin, vitamins and ***** 3 6 9. If I get hungry betweene the meals I eat some fruit or some more vegies. All the shakes are mixed with milk and some olive oil. Total kcal is minimum 3000. With this diet I gain about 1kg/week.

My workout routine will be a standard 4 split with reps ranging from 5-8 depending on the muscle group. Im not worried about my routine though, have been "pumping iron" on and off since I was 15. Also got good help from a few proffesional body builders.

Im not rushing this. Will wait a few months so that my body get used too a proper diet and workout routine...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    wow, head to the diet section and do some reading.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    diet needs some work..read this

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

The "havregryn" isnt wheat as first stated, but oat... I wont be eating 8 times a day when Im on testo. With the amount of food I can eat in one meal I think 6 meals a day will do. Serge Nubret ate once a day, and he did just fine.

Back to the PCT, will Nolvadex do the trick, or do I need more stuff to jumpstart the natural testo production?

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    20mgs Nolva ED for 30 days is a good start. I would try clomid, and an AI. Research in the PCT section.

Thread Information