kx250 is offline New Member

Miotolan (Furazabol)

(i'm new here) I'm 21 years old, 5'11'' tall, i weigh 165lbs. Never used steroids , but want to.

I would love to have some in-depth info on Furazabol, i can't seem to find anything about it on Steroid .com. All i have to go on is the wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furazabol

I'm very interested in using Furazabol for my first experience with steroids, all info that anyone can give me will be greatly apperiated.

Thank you!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Ok, I'm the first-
    at 21, 5'11", and 165lbs your diet is the problem, you don't need steroids .

Big
    Oh, and welcome to the site.

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    you defitely dont need steroids at your age your levels are already high enough. diet is the key and adding creatine and protein to the mix will be all you really need.

I was able to gain 30lbs in 2 years without aas. The only reason I havent done it is because of a shoulder injury.

goonstopher is offline Junior Member
    Aside from the fact that you need to gain more natural, furaz is nearly impossible to get ANYWHERE even before the powder fiasco so forget it you don't have the connections and no one who does will give them to you and even more I doubt almost anyone does.

Thanks for the responses, i forgot to mention. My name is Trevor.

My goal for steroid usage is to look more lean/cut. I already have a pretty good diet and training program. But even with my diet and cardio/explosive training, i cannot seem to look cut.........i have a small layer of fat that i cannot get rid of.

would Stanozolol be a good option?

If you lost fat on a cycle you would gain it right back when you came off because the high androgens would be gone. You should look into Clenbuterol or Yohimburn (topical supplement) and most importantly - I would be willing to bet a years salary that you diet isn't on point liek you think it is.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah im betting your diet isnt anywhere as good as you think. 5'11" 165 lbs is skinny..you want to look lean, lean implies muscle tone is there, im guess you have very little at those stats. That is mostly dependant on diet and training at 21 you really dont need AAS steroids yet either. Not trying to flame ya, just being honest

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    "cutting" steroids are basically ones that dont convert to estrogen. Estrogen =fat and water retention. So when you read of someone using stanozol (winny) in a cutting cycle this means they have a reduced calorie diet and do cardio. Diet and cardio=cutting.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    to answer your question furazobol and winny are basically the same thing except furaz is good for your cholesterol!!

Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph
    "cutting" steroids are basically ones that dont convert to estrogen. Estrogen =fat and water retention. So when you read of someone using stanozol (winny) in a cutting cycle this means they have a reduced calorie diet and do cardio. Diet and cardio=cutting.
    Just to be a know it all and devils advocate (not for this member but in general) the "steroids do not burn fat thing" is something that is preached to scare lazy fat people from using juice. High androgens do increase adipose oxidation even if we all want to deny it. Besides that you are totally right. Tai says he cuts on anadrol I think so really anything can be used for cutting but winny, masteron , anavar and tren do have some special fat burning properties.

Once again, Thanks for the advice everyone.

I believe my Diet is pretty good, here is a small example of it.

Complex Carbs right after waking up and never touched again after noon, Whey Protein after workout. Veggies, fruits, and chicken/fish throughout the day. Drink water only (besides the milk i take with the Whey protein and whole grain cereal). centrum multivitamins (but will start taking 'GNC Pro Performance Mega Multi' instead.) No junk foods!!!!!

It could be that my workout sucks.

Upper body -> Take 2 days off -> Cardio (6k run + Swimming) -> 2 more days -> Lower body -> 2 more days

*repeat*

(example of wieght used: Curl = 35-40LBS, squat machine = 180LBS, Bench = 90LBS+bar) p.s I mostly use free wieghts, not many machines....do push-ups, chin-ups, and pull-ups etc.....
    Last edited by kx250; 07-20-2007 at 10:20 PM.

Big
    yeah, that diet is way off, from what little bit it reveals. head to the diet section and do a bunch of reading and you'll see how far off it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBig
    yeah, that diet is way off, from what little bit it reveals. head to the diet section and do a bunch of reading and you'll see how far off it is.
    ok, will do.

I also agree the diet is probably off but really the training is more off than the diet. You are eating to little and training to little.

thunderin is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by thunderin
    Thank you so much, this is really great info.

@ goonstopher & ImaGetBig

I believe that I'm eating enough and pretty healthy, but from what i read in the Diet section is that I might need to start eatting on timed intervals throughout the day.

As for my workout, it does need some changing. When i workout i work every muscle group at least once for both upper body and lower.....i usually spend about 1-3 hours in the gym on workout days (this includes a 30min warm-up with a full body stretch and a 30min cool down with a stretch). The reason I take 2 days off after each workout is to insure that i'm not over training.

Big
    yeah, I eat every 2 hours or less. at work I set my alarm to remind me to eat. the only reason I assumed your diet wasn't in check was that you are 5'11" and 165lbs, that pretty much speaks for itself. Good luck, tweak your diet and with your determination you should do fine.

yeah, I eat every 2 hours or less. at work I set my alarm to remind me to eat. the only reason I assumed your diet wasn't in check was that you are 5'11" and 165lbs, that pretty much speaks for itself. Good luck, tweak your diet and with your determination you should do fine.
    I just measured myself and it turns out I'm actually 5'10", but i doubt that means anything....My wieght usually is always between 160-165lbs. But yeah, Diet seems to be problem at the moment.........I'll try and eat more small meals throughout the day.

Just a few questions since you seem to know your stuff. What would you recommend for Protein and other supplements.

right now i'm taking:

*ISO Sensation 93 Whey Protein (Glutamine, SI, and D Complexes)

* ISO Flex Whey Protien (NOS, Glutamine, and IS Complexes)

* GNC Pro Performance Mega Multivitamins

Big
    My main protein source is from food, but I also take Isopure zero carb after a work out. I never use protein powder instead of a meal, but I like to use it with a meal after I lift. The products you listed may be just as good, I'm not sure because I never tried them. Just remember there is no replacement for good food.

My main protein source is from food, but I also take Isopure zero carb after a work out. I never use protein powder instead of a meal, but I like to use it with a meal after I lift. The products you listed may be just as good, I'm not sure because I never tried them. Just remember there is no replacement for good food.

I usually only take one Protein shake a day, I too get a lot of protein from foods. I eat a lot of chicken and turkey, and one can of tuna or salmon. I don't eat any pork and i don't eat a lot of red meats (except buffalo).

Thank you for all the help and information.

u dont have to say away from red meats. just buy lean meat. red me is a great source of protein,creatine and other good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel
    u dont have to say away from red meats. just buy lean meat. red me is a great source of protein,creatine and other good stuff.

I didn't know red meat had creatine in it, thats some good info. Thank you!

Thread Information