Thread: Hey guys

Jojoe is offline Associate Member

Hey guys

Been away for awhile. I'm training in MMA and started taking HGH. I was wondering if this is cool or I should stack it with something. I don't have a fight til Feb 08 so i should be good to go for awhile. However I am trying to loose weight so I don't wanna get bigger. Can anyone help me with some help and advice?

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojoe
    Been away for awhile. I'm training in MMA and started taking HGH. I was wondering if this is cool or I should stack it with something. I don't have a fight til Feb 08 so i should be good to go for awhile. However I am trying to loose weight so I don't wanna get bigger. Can anyone help me with some help and advice?
    Losing weight will result from your diet, however it can certainly be aided by many compounds. With that being said, what are your stats? Age/Height/Weight/HGH protocol you are following?

Jojoe is offline Associate Member
    Sorry bout that guys I'm 5'10"/235 Was told to take 1 IU in the AM than 1 IU again in the evening 5 days on 2 off. Work out twice a day. Conditioning and Boxing in the AM than BJJ and MMA at night.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    it will take time but you will lose weight on the gh. Y not run clen /t3 would be twice the results in half the time and way less cheaper.

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    Agreed. I would look into running just clen possibly, or even an ECA/ECY stack, as GH will be expensive, and your goals are attainable for less $$

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    it will take time but you will lose weight on the gh. Y not run clen/t3 would be twice the results in half the time and way less cheaper.

Thread Information