Thread: test prop pain

samsaige is offline Junior Member

test prop pain

i did my first 2 shots of test prop. practically no swelling at all, no balck and blue bruises, no bleeding, and my third shot is saturday at 1cc.

but my ass was sore as shit the first 2 days, and now, 4 days later all the pain is going away. i did my quad yesterday, and that is sore as hell today, will this pain start going away as my body adapts? or is test prop always painfull?

my guess is by my third week, i will practically feel almost no pain once my body adapts.

any suggestions or advice?

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    sorry man but test will stay painfull unless you get painless prop.... or untill you virgin muscles start to adapt... good luck..

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    for me the first and second week has always been the worst soreness wise. I think you will get used to it quick.

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    If you are only injecting prop, then you could further dillute it by drawing additional sterile oil into the syringe prior to inject. That way there will be more liquid volume, and it can contact more of the muscle fibre, thus spreading out the concentration of BA/BB.

mesoman is offline Junior Member
    it always hurst me like **** too mate once has inflammation the size of a grapefruit in my glute after prop.. saw a MD as i was worriesd it was an abcess but just inflammation.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Prop is the shit. It is my cleanup hitter so to speak. A little pain, but hell, it's worth it in my opinion!

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Shit clicked the send button before I got to my suggestions...

It will get better... It is your body getting used to the foreign oil in it and your body getting used to the BA in it.

Maybe a little B12 to cut it will help you out.

just use b12 liquid to thin it out? what is the ratio?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Prop will get easier, my fist shot I was on codine for four days. After three weeks of shots I was not feeling a thing.

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    I've only done prop with Sus. My next cycle I want to use straight prop stacked with something yet to be determined at this point. The sus hurt plenty for the 8 wks I did it. What should I expect next?

buffgator is offline king of mass
    With prop for me it is the injection that burns like hell. Once I pull the needle out I am good to go, no lingering pains.

you were never sore from the injections? mine is low BA, so it does not sting, but the pain comes about 6 hours after the injection, like i said no swelling and no infection, it just make the are very sore.

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    Right, you can use the b12 or other sterile oil to thin it out. I usually just draw the prop into the syringe, then draw the b12/sterile oil into the syring after the prop is already in there. Works for me, but it definately does dull the needle sticking it through two rubber stoppers then your skin, so I usually buy the syringes with removable needles, and just attach a new one once the oil is in there. Make sure you don't ge too much oil in there, especially when doing smaller muscle groups, as it could be too much volume.

Quote Originally Posted by samsaige
    just use b12 liquid to thin it out? what is the ratio?

bigjamie is offline Associate Member
    My experience was the but hurt the least my arm ached for the first week of injections but after that all good. Prop is the go though imo. Small shot Every day is also the go feel the steel champ

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator
    With prop for me it is the injection that burns like hell. Once I pull the needle out I am good to go, no lingering pains.
    so you were never sore from prop shots, not even the first 4 shots?!!??

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz777
    Right, you can use the b12 or other sterile oil to thin it out. I usually just draw the prop into the syringe, then draw the b12/sterile oil into the syring after the prop is already in there. Works for me, but it definately does dull the needle sticking it through two rubber stoppers then your skin, so I usually buy the syringes with removable needles, and just attach a new one once the oil is in there. Make sure you don't ge too much oil in there, especially when doing smaller muscle groups, as it could be too much volume.

what is the ratio thought?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by samsaige
    what is the ratio thought?
    there is no right or wrong ratio here, if your prop is say 100mg/ml, and you draw 1ml, then whether you draw .5ml or 1.5ml oil to dilute it, you still have the 100mg prop in the syringe. Personally I would say start small, and only add as much as you need to in order to make it tolerable.

batlin is offline Associate Member
    I started my first prop last sat...
    First injection into quad, no pain what so ever, so i was kinda wondering if i got bunk gear because everyone talks about pain... well the next day i did my glute and i found the meaning of pain.. Sunday i did the injections.. today (sat) is the FIRST day that glute doesn't hurt... after sunday, i started cutting with grapesead.. 1:1 so i was shootin 2ccs total.. not sure how it helped.. but the ventroglutial shot was only a dull ach, the delt shot was only a dull ach....
    I am not talking the chance on the glutes again so i switched to super test so i only have to shoot twice a week and i can just use my quads and ventroglute and never have to hit my ass again...
    ugh..

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I guess I came off making it sound to easy. It hurt and was uncomfortable, but not to the point where it messed up my daily life or caused me to dwell on it.

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    No sitting problems though? If it messes with my toilet time then im gonna have some real issues

androbolic_09 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by R**85
    No sitting problems though? If it messes with my toilet time then im gonna have some real issues
    Man thats sum funny sh!t !!!!!!!

Thread Information