Thread: Completely New

MANchild is offline New Member

Completely New

Hi I know Im a complete newbie to this site but I'm also new to steroid usage and had a few questions before I get started. Yes I did read all the newbie forms before I even bothered posting and I'm not trying to waste anybody's time I just wanted to be well informed. I'm currently 22 years old 5'11 and 185 pounds and would like to put on a solid 20 pounds. My current calorie intake is around 3500 a day while working out 4 days a week. I have recently looked into test prop and was wondering what the best way to cycle that into my diet would be and what a good pct would be to. Appreciate anything info I can get.

outofthebox is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MANchild
    Hi I know Im a complete newbie to this site but I'm also new to steroid usage and had a few questions before I get started. Yes I did read all the newbie forms before I even bothered posting and I'm not trying to waste anybody's time I just wanted to be well informed. I'm currently 22 years old 5'11 and 185 pounds and would like to put on a solid 20 pounds. My current calorie intake is around 3500 a day while working out 4 days a week. I have recently looked into test prop and was wondering what the best way to cycle that into my diet would be and what a good pct would be to. Appreciate anything info I can get.
    do some more reading, nobody will tell you exactly what to do, if you post a framework of your idea of what to do, people will be more than happy to critique...but here are some more links that you must have missed while reading the newbie threads

newbie starter pac
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=212234

info on your drug of choice(including dosage)
    http://www.steroid.com/Testosterone-Propionate.php

info on pct with HCG and brief nolvadex /clomid infos
    Hcg usage - 250iu ED throughout cycle? check it out

oh yeah, and most importantly...read up on dieting and proper nutrition

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    i would highly recomend sticking with test e for you first cycle... and really look into the proper pct for you...

what are you goals with this cycle ?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Don't consider jumping to aas use unless you have reached your genetic potential first. You need to have your body in top notch shape naturally to see the benefits of running a cycle. Prop generally isnt a good choice for a first cycle, as ED injections are hard for most newbs, it can also be very painful.

Keep reading up and learning here, before you start making any real decisions about starting a cycle.

Oh, and welcome to AR, you'll find the guys here are intelligent and amazing at helping you educate yourself on proper aas use, take their advice like gold.

Wow you guys are defiantly on the responses and I defiantly appreciate it. To answer a few questions as far as my diet goes Im actually in the process of trying to shock my system but as far as what I had been doing included

Breakfast- 4-6 eggwhites, 4 tbsp peanut butter, 4 pieces of whole wheat toast, oatmeal, and a light protein shake.

2nd- whey protein shake/olive oil, 1/4 pound hamburger, mixed veggies

3rd- generally 2 cups of rice, and 2 cans of tuna in olive oil with mayonaise

4th- chicken breast ( varies with meat), mashed potatoes comes to 1 1/3 cups, and green beans

5th- whey protein shake, 4 tbsp peanut butter on wheat bread.

6th- steak, 2 large glasses of milk and veggies (generally corn)

Any suggestions to critique what I have been doing are greatly appreciated.

And as far as what my goals would be for this cycle would be to see a decent strength and endurance increase as well as an additional 10 pounds. I was wanting to do 150mg every other day for 8 weeks, but I am worried as far as pct seeing as though I am new and not sure what to expect.

I was informed that Arimidex would be a good pct while using prop but would that cover everything. Also I was reading another thread on here about hcg my only concern is some ways down the thread it was mentioned that you can become dependent.

Stock is offline Member
    IMO, you dont want to give yourself shots EOD for 8 weeks. You are better off doing two shots a week for 10 weeks. If you are doing test only, 500mg EW, which is a great starter cycle, then the following PCT should be fine for you.

4 week Nolvadex 20mg ED - add a week or two if needed
    4 weeks Aromasin 5-10mg ED

IMO, you wont need HCT for this one. But you should have some Letro on hand in case gyno shows up. Good luck and let us know what you decide.

takedownII is offline Member
    of all the choices, why prop???

To be honest I choose prop because from what I read it seems quite effective in a short period and the side effects didn't seem to be to hard to minimize. But again that's what I read and wouldn't know from expierence. Thanks for the responses. Oh and sorry for the ignorance but what is the 500 mg of EW you were referring to I tried looking it up on the forum.
    Last edited by MANchild; 08-05-2007 at 10:22 PM.

To be honest I choose prop because from what I read it seems quite effective in a short period and the side effects didn't seem to be to hard to minimize. But again that's what I read and wouldn't know from expierence. Thanks for the responses. Oh and sorry for the ignorance but what is the 500 mg of EW you were referring to I tried looking it up on the forum.

test enanthate , i would run 500mg a week for 10 to 12 weeks

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by takedownII
    test enanthate, i would run 500mg a week for 10 to 12 weeks
    +1...

And would you guys recommend any thing to prevent estrogen increase or side effects while on cycle?

And as far as the test e goes is that a huge difference then prop besides the amount of actual injections. And the only reason I asked about the pct while on cycle is because from a few of the other newbie forums it talks about younger guys seeing side effects faster and more severe. Once again you guys are great with the responses and I am defiantly a big fan of this forum.

And as far as the test e goes is that a huge difference then prop besides the amount of actual injections. And the only reason I asked about the pct while on cycle is because from a few of the other newbie forums it talks about younger guys seeing side effects faster and more severe. Once again you guys are great with the responses and I am defiantly a big fan of this forum.

the only difference between test prop and test e is the ester attached to them....prop is a faster ester wich means you "feel" it quicker and you therefore need more frequent injections, enanthate is a slow ester and takes a longer time to become active, so therefor less frequent injections.

i personally don't think either one is really better than the other in terms of muscle building, if you want, run prop eod for two weeks after your last injection of test e to take you into pct, thats really what i think prop is best used for imo....

i wouldn't worry about side effects, most don't see any...just have nolvadex and you'll be fine...good luck\

tkdwnII

Remeber, test is test. Test E is the same hormone as Test prop. The only difference is the ester that controls the release into the bloodstream. Usually the only reason people say prop is more severe or kicks in better is because the prop releases into the bloodstream faster.

ok i actually understand it now thanks that was a lot faster then hoping what I was reading in other sites was correct. Anyways did you guys happen to see any flaws in my diet I mean I know it's not perfect by any means but it helped me go from 165 to 185 decently quick and worked for me then. Now though I don't seem to be gaining anymore and I'm thinking of doing something to through my system off but once I shock it I don't really know what to switch up. I know diet is everything but does the time that you plan your meals really have a huge factor on gains seeing as though im 22 my metabolism is still fast. thanks alot...
    Last edited by MANchild; 08-06-2007 at 09:11 PM.

Thread Information