king6 is offline Anabolic Member

No sides from tren?

Who has run tren a without any sides? I just did my 16th shot a few moments ago, and so far, I have not had any sides. The only thing is my piss turns really yellow if not hydrated enough. The funny thing is, I ran test e, prop, dbol , and var in the past, and I had no sides either, except for the Dbol which made me shed hair a little. But tren is way more androgenic , and I have had no probs yet. Not seeing a lot of mass gain yet, but it has only been 16 days. And no, I don't think the gear is bunk, it is a pretty reputable UGL. Here is a pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No sides from tren?-100_1821.jpg  

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    16th shot, every day or every other day? What dose are you running again? You should be seeing something by now and if you're eating right then you should be putting on weight.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I had night sweats.....

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I didnt really have 2 bad of sides, lil night sweats and that is about it.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    def not bunk very very good stuff...

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I have ran it a few times for 4 week cycles and noticed no sides.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    The kind of sides you will get will depend of course on the dosage you are taking. For me I didnt really get too many sides until I went over 75 mg/day of Tren acetate. You didnt mention your dosage or what kind of tren you are taking. I seem to get worse sides off of the enanthate version, once blood levels peak.

Baker5112 is offline New Member
    I just started my cycle of tren about 4 or 5 days ago. Im taking a shot every other day. I can already notice a little bit of gains. I have a little bit of night sweats but i sleep with a cieling fan and also a side fan pointed to my bed (damn texas heat) but the fans make it not so bad. the only side ive been having so far is the pain in my leg from the injections. its not so bad when i do the shot, the pain only comes afterward in my quads. a day and a half after the first shot it was almost to the point i couldnt walk. thats the only thing. heres my bottles... the tren is the yellow and black.

Last edited by Baker5112; 08-06-2007 at 10:44 AM.

mesoman is offline Junior Member
    ive had few sides at 100mg/day feelin hot at night and diffiuclty in sleeping only sides i had.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    king you got great gear I get there stuff all the time. Maybe you just dont get sides from it everyones different.

NewVader is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Who has run tren a without any sides? I just did my 16th shot a few moments ago, and so far, I have not had any sides. The only thing is my piss turns really yellow if not hydrated enough. The funny thing is, I ran test e, prop, dbol, and var in the past, and I had no sides either, except for the Dbol which made me shed hair a little. But tren is way more androgenic, and I have had no probs yet. Not seeing a lot of mass gain yet, but it has only been 16 days. And no, I don't think the gear is bunk, it is a pretty reputable UGL. Here is a pic.

same as you, no sides, just increased sweating (but not at night) and yellow piss...
    actually I did have a side effect : back pumps, but it seems to have gotten better after a while...

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, I've had night sweats, shortness of breath, acne, major pumps, the taste after the shot, etc. You guys are getting off easy!

Of course I don't recall having all of these at the same time, but most. And that was at 100mg/day.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    16th shot, every day or every other day? What dose are you running again? You should be seeing something by now and if you're eating right then you should be putting on weight.
    50mg/ed. I am seeing some nice strength gains, and I have put on some weight, just wondered, because tren was suppose to have the harshest sides. I think I will bump it up to 75mg/ed, see what happens.

50mg/ed. I am seeing some nice strength gains, and I have put on some weight, just wondered, because tren was suppose to have the harshest sides. I think I will bump it up to 75mg/ed, see what happens.
    You might be lucky. How's the diet? How many cals are you getting in daily?

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    I did it at 75EOD and had no sides whatsoever. Had some nice gains though.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    Who has run tren a without any sides? I just did my 16th shot a few moments ago, and so far, I have not had any sides. The only thing is my piss turns really yellow if not hydrated enough. The funny thing is, I ran test e, prop, dbol, and var in the past, and I had no sides either, except for the Dbol which made me shed hair a little. But tren is way more androgenic, and I have had no probs yet. Not seeing a lot of mass gain yet, but it has only been 16 days. And no, I don't think the gear is bunk, it is a pretty reputable UGL. Here is a pic.
    must be nice bro, tren kicks my ass! i cant sleep, im a dick, and i cough like a bitch...but that lab kicks ass bro, gotta love em!

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm, I did 50mg ED for 6 weeks:

- mild insomia and can't seem to sleep more than a few hours
    - whacked out dreams
    - tren cough every now and then... must be how death feels like
    - extremely irritable and hot tempered

but:

- amazing strength gains
    - fat keeps burning away
    - could literally see my body change day to day

yup, tren is the definitely the king of steroids

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    tren does have the harshest sides King you are not wrong there at all...........
    i have used tren e at only 400mg weekly and had to stop running it as i couldnt cope with the sides,i am now running tren a at around 100mg ed and have no sides watsoever,just a slight bit of insomnia that melatonin has sorted out.........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

MagicMan99 is offline New Member
    Ever through you gear could be fake? you should see the effects of tren in 2 weeks actually the transformation in the first two weeks on tren should be amazing and the reason you piss is yellow is because your not drinking enough you need to hit 4 gallons a day at least

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    how much weight do you guys gain from tren ? my first shot ever of tren was today...sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    You might be lucky. How's the diet? How many cals are you getting in daily?
    I take in about 3000. You don't need to consume mass amounts of food with tren , 19 nors do a pretty good job of feeding muscles. I usually eat about 7 meals, sometimes 8. Also trying to watch the fat intake this time.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan99
    Ever through you gear could be fake? you should see the effects of tren in 2 weeks actually the transformation in the first two weeks on tren should be amazing and the reason you piss is yellow is because your not drinking enough you need to hit 4 gallons a day at least
    4 gallons seems extreme. I was doing 1 gallon a day, and that worked fine for me. I think the yellow piss has something to do with an enzyme in tren that can not be broken down by the kidneys so it comes out yellowish.

Funny when I say I have no sides, because the last 2 nights, I slept like shit, I thought it was becasue I was changing work schedules, but I should have adjusted by now. And for the first time last night, I woke up all sweaty. Which sucked, because I was haveing a dream that I was about to nail this hot chick from my college, and just when I got her on top of me, I wake up.

I take in about 3000. You don't need to consume mass amounts of food with tren, 19 nors do a pretty good job of feeding muscles. I usually eat about 7 meals, sometimes 8. Also trying to watch the fat intake this time.
    As long as you're getting over 3k you should be good to grow. I don't know what you maintain at though. But if you aren't eating enough to bulk then your weight might stay the same or go up 5 pounds or so while your bodyfat drops a few %s. Which will equate to a 12 to 17lbs gain in lean body mass when it's all said and done. Good luck and like said above, you've got great gear.

4 gallons seems extreme. I was doing 1 gallon a day, and that worked fine for me. I think the yellow piss has something to do with an enzyme in tren that can not be broken down by the kidneys so it comes out yellowish.
    Funny when I say I have no sides, because the last 2 nights, I slept like shit, I thought it was becasue I was changing work schedules, but I should have adjusted by now. And for the first time last night, I woke up all sweaty. Which sucked, because I was haveing a dream that I was about to nail this hot chick from my college, and just when I got her on top of me, I wake up.

exactly.............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

this was taken from an article from muscle talk...........

Common Side effects
    Out of all the injectable steroids available, trenbolone is the one that should be used with extreme caution and only after plenty of research into its side effects and common cycles have been carried out. Trenbolone side effects can be very bad to many users, so much so that they will not use it despite its very positive effects on the body and strength. Firstly, as trenbolone is so androgenic , all side effects that are seen with strong androgens can be expected (if prone) with trenbolone. If one is prone to male pattern baldness (MPB) than trenbolone will likely speed this up. Some users find acne on trenbolone worse than when on any other steroid . Certainly Trenbolone is not recommended for female users due to its strong androgenic properties and the common side effects that manifest themselves in females who use strong androgens.

Despite the fact that trenbolone cannot aromatise, due to the progesterone route it can cause things like gynecomastia , but this will only really happen in the presence of estrogen. This does happen though in many users, as trenbolone is usually stacked with a testosterone , which obviously can and will convert to estrogen. Gynecomastia from trenbolone can be quite bad many will find, however if you do not suffer from this than other estrogenic side effects should not be of worry, as trenbolone does not cause any water retention or similar, but in fact often gives a hardened look and feel to the muscles.

Trenbolone also seems to give many users poor sleep patterns and insomnia. In addition, it can cause severe sweating in many, both during the night time and also just from doing the smallest of activities such as walking up stairs, etc. It also can impair to a certain degree, cardiovascular function, which means that it is not ideal for use in those who regular partake in such sports or activity that require a decent level of cardiovascular fitness.

Trenbolone also increases blood pressure in many users, some to such a degree that they have to cease using it. Thus it is recommended that one who wishes to use trenbolone, invests in a blood pressure monitor so they can regularly measure their blood pressure and keep an eye on it throughout the cycle.

Many people claim that trenbolone has a negative effect on the kidneys. There are many of these claims certainly across the Internet since its use has become more widespread. However, there is no real evidence for these claims, and certainly I have seen many long-term users of trenbolone have kidney function tests that are well within the normal range. Perhaps the reason for this theory is the fact that when using trenbolone, many find that their urine can become a much darker more orange-brown colour. However, this is due to the fact that trenbolone undergoes very little modification or breakdown and is excreted as a rust-coloured oxidised form in the urine. In addition to this, any damage to kidney may not even be directly due to the trenbolone, but more to do with the increased sweating and water loss from excessive body heat whilst on trenbolone, without the sufficient addition of water intake. Thus it is recommended if running trenbolone to keep the water intake high.

As trenbolone is such a strong steroid, it is very harsh on the HTPA axis and will shut down the body's natural testosterone production very easily and, for many, very harshly. It is comparable to 'deca dick' that people can experience with deca, and longer cycles may need to include the use of HCG to restore one's own natural production of testosterone. Recovery from cycles containing trenbolone is not easy, and requires a very well thought out and stringent PCT routine and diet.

It has also been suggested through research that trenbolone actually (although aiding slightly in fat loss) reduces endogenous T3 levels. Thus some advocate the use of 25mcg T3 throughout a trenbolone cycle. This writer does not personally think that this is necessary; however it is something that users may wish to consider when using trenbolone, especially if their natural T3 production is on the lower side of the normal range. It is a very good idea to get blood work done both before and after any cycle including trenbolone.

Tren cough
    The so called 'tren cough' or 'Fina cough' is well known amongst many tren users. Some users seem to get the cough following every injection; others never or extremely rarely will get the cough. Usually it is manifested upon injection, with a tightness in the chest, and a metallic taste in the back of the mouth, followed by an uncontrollable violent cough which can be quite frightening, as anyone who has experienced it will tell you, whether it's for the first time or not. There have been some very elaborate theories about the reasons for getting the cough from trenbolone, some of which have had mechanisms involving molecules that only trenbolone affects resulting in bronchioconstriction, etc. However, the fact remains that many users have also experienced the same cough from steroids such as equipoise and testosterone cypionate . In addition, these mechanisms that are proposed are highly unlikely to occur immediately upon injection, as that is too fast a timescale for the proposed mechanism. Thus it must be the result of something entering the blood stream and traveling to the lungs for the cough to be manifested that quickly.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    nice post booz!

im starting to run tren at 75mg ED x 8 weeks(with plenty of other goodies )

and like i said it kicks my ass but totally worth it imo...

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    i just started tren E. doin 330 mg a week for the first run.
    good post Booz, that was solid.

Thread Information