joe1181a is offline New Member

Need to lose 100 Pounds

Hey all,

Thanks in advance for your help and advice. I am a 38 yr old male, and have put on 100 + pounds the last 14 years.

I am an ex-police officer who left the job to pursue the financial rewards of a corporate job. Over the years, business lunches and dinners have packed on the pounds.

While on the job, I worked out often. I know what to do, I am just looking for a boost to help me out.

Are there any steroids that will help cut the fat? I obviously do not need to bulk up. I would rather use the steroids to accelerate muscle mass, while shredding the weight.

It is not my intention to get ripped or cut. I simply want to be able to drop the weight, and get into some of my old clothes (which I have kept to torture myself).

Current body stats:

Height 5'9"
    Weight: 301 Pounds

Any advice you can give will be greatly appreciated.

Joe

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    you need a good diet.... post up wht your diet looks like...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome to the site. The best thing for you right now is proper diet and cardio, start doing cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. You don't need gear just yet.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    The main thing to focus on is diet and cardio like the other guys said.....if cardio is tough start with a bike until you get comfy then move to a cross trainer......if you eat out stop eating out......stop drinking soda......learn to like green tea if you dont already.......prepare your own food

androbolic_09 is offline Associate Member
    do not use steroids right now!!!! go to the How to Cut sticky in the diet section. once uve got that, do cardio for at least 30min for 4-6 days a week. then advanced should be an eca stack, then steroids after uve built ur base back up. But dont jump into it right now. Plus, lift along with the diet and cardio. Dont do light weights, train for mass, but dont really try to go heavier, just stick with the heaviest weight possible, and do alot of big lifts. Deads Squats, Bench,etc.

im gonna vote against lifting heavy as i would think you already have a big frame i would do circuit training as that is a cardio workout in itself along with cardio

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    im gonna vote against lifting heavy as i would think you already have a big frame i would do circuit training as that is a cardio workout in itself along with cardio
    Well he can do that, but the lifting heavy is to keep his muscles working. If he lifts lighter, his body will break them down for fuel because they arent being used for their size. He could do circuit. but do the excercises that still allow him to handle the most weight.

Blog Entries
    lifting heavy noooo.... he needs light weight alot of reps... keep his heart rate up... not bulking...

Quote Originally Posted by pewntang
    lifting heavy noooo.... he needs light weight alot of reps... keep his heart rate up... not bulking...
    Hes got cardio for that. Plus, u dont exactly have a pulse of 70 when u do a 300+ bench. And the circuit style will keep him moving. Hes not exactly fit enough to have his heart that overstrained. Do you want him to die so u dont have to deal with him?

Quote Originally Posted by androbolic_09
    Well he can do that, but the lifting heavy is to keep his muscles working. If he lifts lighter, his body will break them down for fuel because they arent being used for their size. He could do circuit. but do the excercises that still allow him to handle the most weight.
    I dont know if you realize how huge someone is at 300lbs and only being 5'9 he doesnt need to lift heavy whatsoever

joe1181a is offline New Member
    Wow, Thanks for the lightning fast responses. I hear all of you loud and clear. You confirmed what I already knew (but did not want to admit...LOL.) Cut back on the food, and work out.

It is refreshing that none of you pushed me into the steroid . I was once told that the Winstrol -V would be great for weight loss, but was not sure. Guess I was just looking for the miracle cure to obesity. I weighed the health risks, and asked myself what is worse, all this extra weight, or the side effects of the steroids .

My biggest problem has been following through on my "life-style change". (not diet)

Frustration kicks in when the weight stops dropping. Then I make excuses, and say, "well, I will start again on Monday after the weekend".

Thanks again for all of the great advice!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Just stay motivated, keep in touch with us and let us know how it's going and we'll help you along your way.

Just try and stick with it do your best if you have a night where you eat something bad dont get upset about it and start the next week again start back up the next day

Blog Entries
    bignatt... on the spot....

yes ... do not get down at all... keep saying i can do it ... and keep good post of what you are doing and your success because we beleive in you man... and we want to stay posted ...

Thread Information