Thread: Infection

Microbrew is offline Member

Infection

Did a shot in my left glute last wk and had some pain for a few days after, nothing serious, just the usual pain you might get some times that goes away from maybe a bad shot.

The pain went away afew days ago and I when to do another shot in the same area and when I apirated I sucked out some pus.

I have no pain, redness and the spot isn't hot.

I read in another thread that someone had the same problem and it could of been oil from the last injection that hasn't disolved yet. But would undisolved oil be the color of pus?

My last injection there was just short of 3cc's.

Micro

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Puss by definition is spent white blood cells from fighting off an infection. You shouldn't have been reinjecting there just a few days later, and I hope you didn't follow though with the injection after pulling puss. I would keep a close eye on that spot incase your immune system doesn't win the fight.

Microbrew is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    Puss by definition is spent white blood cells from fighting off an infection. You shouldn't have been reinjecting there just a few days later, and I hope you didn't follow though with the injection after pulling puss. I would keep a close eye on that spot incase your immune system doesn't win the fight.
    No I didn't inject there, It was 6 days since I injected there and 3 days after the soreness went away.

I just going to hit my quads for awhile and give my ass some time to heal.

Micro

Thread Information