Saunacrank is offline Associate Member

Deca, Test E, D bol, Tren Ace

21, 5'8 170 8%

So I started a cycle with test and dbol , and decided to add deca a week into it, so heres what it looks like. On my fifth week

Weeks 1-5(so far) Test E at 500mg a week
    Weeks 1-4 ran dbol at 30mg a day
    Weeks 2-5 Deca at 400 mg week

Have tren , was planning on running teste weeks 1-16, Deca started week 2 and gonna run it to week 14, so I have two weeks after cease of just test to help recover. Was wondering when I should throw in the tren ace, I was thinking the last 6 weeks at 80mg eod. I have ALOT so I can do as much or for however long I want. Just wondering what u guys thought. Is it oky I started deca the 2nd week? And is my tren high enough for bulking?
    pct is going to be clomid and hcg . Thanks guys!

Musicman is offline Associate Member
    whats youre cycle experience? its fine you started the deca on week 2, and that dose of tren is spot on. if this is youre 1st or 2nd cycle i wouldnt do the tren, save it for another time.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    what is your cycle experience? I'd be very hesitant about running deca and tren in the same cycle..besides the high degree of supression, you can get a lot of progesterone related sides. I suggest doing some reading if you want to run both at the same time and I highly suggest running HCG throughout your cycle if you run them both together too.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    what is your cycle experience? I'd be very hesitant about running deca and tren in the same cycle..besides the high degree of supression, you can get a lot of progesterone related sides. I suggest doing some reading if you want to run both at the same time and I highly suggest running HCG throughout your cycle if you run them both together too.
    BINGO

ive run test and tren both before, never had seides from either. Deca hasn't been giving me sides, no water retention or anything. Why would I wanna run hcg through cycle?

what is an anti progesterone drug? would it help to run that when i start my tren the last 6 weeks?

bearpaw992000 is offline Associate Member
    I used cabergoline when taking deca and tren and had no problems with progesterone sides, worked really good for me.

cabergoline, something i can find online or would i have to ask my sourcE?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    Why would deca + tren at moderate doses give more progesterone related sides and suppression than say tren alone at a higher dose? I don't like HCG cycle long, bad idea imo.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by Saunacrank
    cabergoline, something i can find online or would i have to ask my sourcE?
    You can find it online, and should have it at least on hand when running 19-nors.

Thread Information