BEAR101 is offline Associate Member

21 Days Till BULK... :)

Well ive posted a few differnt cycles over the past month and ive finally decided on one for sure... I have 21 days till i start im pretty pumped.... I have my diet in check and im more dedicated than i have ever been...
    Come sept i will have been on long igf for 8 weeks 4 weeks at 50mcg every training day and then i uped it to 75mcg.

I have done 4 bulks and 1 cutting cycle.. im 5 10 205 10% bf.... my weight should be higher but i did my first cycle to young... i avoided the bad side affects of that so far but my dedication was the shits so a lot of my gains went down the tubes(dont start to young) just the past 2 cycles have i been really keeping my gains...

Off cycle
    Bench 325x8
    Squat 500x8

Heres my short cycle

wk1-4 test prop 100mg ed
    wk1-4 dbol 40mg ed
    wk1-4 masteron 150mg eod
    wk1-6 arimidex 1mg ed
    wk1-6 trib 1500mg ed
    wk4-8(start of next cycle) ifg 50mcg every training day
    My dies will consist of 4000-5000 ed and 200-300g of protien i will be eating everythingi can... i dont mind the fat i just dont want the crazy bloat and water that come with dbol that is the reason for the anti e...

My goal is 15 pounds which i think is reasonable the next 2 cycles will look like this one i will adjust the doeses if need.

Well thats it

any input hopefully positive is

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAR101
    Well ive posted a few differnt cycles over the past month and ive finally decided on one for sure... I have 21 days till i start im pretty pumped.... I have my diet in check and im more dedicated than i have ever been...
    Come sept i will have been on long igf for 8 weeks 4 weeks at 50mcg every training day and then i uped it to 75mcg.

I have done 4 bulks and 1 cutting cycle.. im 5 10 205 10% bf.... my weight should be higher but i did my first cycle to young... i avoided the bad side affects of that so far but my dedication was the shits so a lot of my gains went down the tubes(dont start to young) just the past 2 cycles have i been really keeping my gains...

Off cycle
    Bench 325x8
    Squat 500x8

Heres my short cycle

wk1-4 test prop 100mg ed
    wk1-4 dbol 40mg ed
    wk1-4 masteron 150mg eod
    wk1-6 arimidex 1mg ed
    wk1-6 trib 1500mg ed
    wk4-8(start of next cycle) ifg 50mcg every training day
    My dies will consist of 4000-5000 ed and 200-300g of protien i will be eating everythingi can... i dont mind the fat i just dont want the crazy bloat and water that come with dbol that is the reason for the anti e...

My goal is 15 pounds which i think is reasonable the next 2 cycles will look like this one i will adjust the doeses if need.

Well thats it

any input hopefully positive is
    Have all your cycles been short burst like that?? I would try going for 8 wks burst but thats just my personal opinion.. Oh why the trib while on cycle ??

Merc

my other cycles have been 10wks plus and i find my gains really slow down around the 4-5th week...so rather than eating 6000+ calls every day to keep the gains goin and even then its only gonna be 5 pounds or so more, and not to mention my shut down wont be as bad... this is just what will work best for my body the trib is for my gf lol my sex drive crahses when ever im on nething really sux lol

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    do you have something against long ester cycles ?

no as i jsut said my other cycles have been long cycles 10+ wks.... i dont like what its does to my body as far as my HPTA shut down.. so i think short cycles are what is best for my body... people have done very well with short cycles

Blog Entries
    yea.... short cycles have there benefit... i was just wondering about your long cycle and was typing when you posted so i did not get to read it before i posted....

ok ok
    well any input on my cycle?

Blog Entries
    i would extend the prop until week 6 and push everything back 2 weeks..

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    4 weeks is not enough time to recover imo and the people who do 4 on 4 off are usually on hrt. I think the recovery for 6 is not much different than 4 so why not go at least 6?

well point taken so run the prop and mast 6 weeks and 6 weeks off? i like the sounds of that... ill have to start earlier since im going to vegas beginning of october and i wont take juice across the border... i did a cutting cycle that ended end of june and i did 2 weeks of winny tabs a month ago i should be good to go by the end of the month right?

Thread Information