Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JHC
    JHC is offline New Member

Raise your hand if you love clen!

so i'm on week 4 at about 100 mcgs a day. did the benadril week at week three. so far i have leaned up conciderably and my strength has slowly surpased my levels from my last cycle! also, i moved to a shorter, HIT type work out with one very heavy set to failer fallowed by a drop set to failure again. only lift for about a half our 4 days a week. cardio 3x/wk. so far the results are great. i weigh what i did before my last cycle but body comp has changed as i am noticably bigger.

if it weren't for the shaky hands, head aches, high blood preasure, and kickass muscle cramps. i would just stay on this stuff all the damn time. LOL!

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    ok... thanks for the up to date...

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC

if it weren't for the shaky hands, head aches, high blood preasure, and kickass muscle cramps. i would just stay on this stuff all the damn time. LOL!
    lol...! The things we have to put up with for performance sake!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    glad you like it, i'll never touch that crap again...watch your heart rate and blood pressure

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    I've been pondering trying it out for a while now, not sure which direction I'm heading towards yet. Sounds like fun though.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    BTW, JHC, are you running taurine with the clen , if not, perhaps that explains the muscle cramps.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    overrated

ecivon is offline Member
    Taurine doesn't always help with cramps, but if you're getting them it wouldn't hurt to try it. Also drink lots of water and eat bananas, or take potassium tabs.

Myself I wouldn't touch that crap again. Try an eca/ecy stack as an alternative. Works well without the risk to heart muscle fibers.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Its working well for me on cycle. I started to get a little fat around the midsection. 2 weeks in at about 100mcgs and its melting away. My weight is staying the same but i am getting more cut. No headaches, no cramps, workouts are better, i am more pumped and i feel like i can push more.
    Handy are shaky as hell, i tried to install a toilet paper holder at work (the kind with 1/16th inch screws) and it took me an hour.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    It's ok I guess
    The first time I ran it, I was like 'Taurine I don't need that crap.' I was at gnc later that day buying some when I had to ride my sportbike with my legs streached out to the sides due to leg cramps. Hurts my performance in the gym a bit honestly.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    i can't take the sides anymore. Used to love it, but now I honestly can't take it especially now that I have a white collare career.... I turn into a freaking sweaty pig at my desk now when I take it. I also get the tremurs like a mad man now.

If I do use it, I only will do it over the weekend and do hard core cardio...

my handwriting gets really bad too and if someone is watching you write something down at work and your hand is shaking holding the pen it can be really embaressing. My I's and 1's look like lightning bolts.

JHC
    by body seems to take to it well, however the sides are starting to bug me at 4 weeks. workouts and cardio are great. at week 2 i had ramped up to 160 mcgs a day and i was twitchin like a crack addict. 100 mcgs seems to be my sweet spot. the only thing that really concerns me tho is how high my BP was at my last doc visit. 150/92. otherwise, i can deal with the rest.

JHC
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    BTW, JHC, are you running taurine with the clen, if not, perhaps that explains the muscle cramps.
    no. just a galon plus of water a day and bananas. cramp when i stretch some times or most commonly during sex. LOL!

ZiOh6 is offline Junior Member
    taurine from Ar is the shiznit. If i missed a day of taking it while on clen .. I suffered..

Second2None is offline Banned
    luv the sh-t, great results

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    clen doesnt do s**t for me. I always get the shakes but no results. I think I noticed decent results the first time I took it but after that liquid, tabs....nada. Wont be trying clen again anytime soon.

interesting

I hate clen .

I stick to GH, GH Frag 176, T4, Albuterol, and caffeine.

Cephas84 is offline Associate Member
    i love clen :P

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    i love clen as well..... but when i get on the treadmill to do cardio... I do some incline walking at speed 3.4 incline 5min. 10 max at speed 3.4 my heart rate is at 185bpm now that's insane. btw... what's the highest i'd want my heart rate to reach?? I have had it at 205 at times.... I'm 27, 208 lbs

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    my handwriting gets really bad too and if someone is watching you write something down at work and your hand is shaking holding the pen it can be really embaressing. My I's and 1's look like lightning bolts.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha i thought that was only me! I hate being on clen and having someone watch me right something down...... blah!

SNUKA is offline Member
    that benadryl shit never works for me i have tried it numerous times at different doses and still the clen doesnt work after 2 weeks of continued use

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    don't like it...eca all the way

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    clens alright, dont know how efective it is yet, i wasnt on it long eough to see the results i think(a little over 2wks)

SilverToungedDevil is offline Associate Member
    haven't tried clen , but a buddy of mine did and he couldn't work out because of the musclte cramps(even with taurine). diet and cardio work just fine for me.

Stock is offline Member
    I like it and tolerate the sides well...

ddiggler is offline New Member
    i love it will do it again

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I need 3000mg/day of taurine and lots of potassium also. I like the fact that it has anti-catabolic properties to it .
    Last edited by ecto9; 09-30-2007 at 10:32 AM.

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    i see a bunch of guys complaining about cramps, i think u guys are taking too much, remember my first time taking clen i had bad cramps when i reduce the doseage i was good.

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4
    i see a bunch of guys complaining about cramps, i think u guys are taking too much, remember my first time taking clen i had bad cramps when i reduce the doseage i was good.
    Maybe some guys Bro, but def not in my case. I got cramps just after a couple of days and they were in the weirdest places on my bod. Inside my jaw, behind my ear, lower a**omen, behind my nuts, sphincter, etc.

I posted details on the following link a couple of years ago:

Clen Sucks!!!!

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecivon
    Maybe some guys Bro, but def not in my case. I got cramps just after a couple of days and they were in the weirdest places on my bod. Inside my jaw, behind my ear, lower a**omen, behind my nuts, sphincter, etc.

I posted details on the following link a couple of years ago:

Clen Sucks!!!!

damn bro i only had cramps with clen once and that was my first day when i took 200mcg because training mate didnt tell me the doseage.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Do some searchs on it. Its way over hyped IMO. I have tried it personally as well, ehhh not impressed.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    I like it works well for me so far. I hate the shaky hands though because I feel like a crack whore when I am eating a sandwich or opening things. Other than that though cramps aren't bad no headaches and I am getting leaner each day.

I was hanging out with a girl I never met before last night among some other friends. I don't really smoke cigs, but she asked me to go out and have one with her, so I did. When she tried to light it up for me and I couldn't hold it still, lets just say it was not my finest moment. She had to hand to hand me the lighter so I could light it. I made up a quick story about drinking too much coffee that day, but the damage was done, I looked like a jack-ass.

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    I was hanging out with a girl I never met before last night among some other friends. I don't really smoke cigs, but she asked me to go out and have one with her, so I did. When she tried to light it up for me and I couldn't hold it still, lets just say it was not my finest moment. She had to hand to hand me the lighter so I could light it. I made up a quick story about drinking too much coffee that day, but the damage was done, I looked like a jack-ass.
    Maybe not all is lost. Can't ever explain how women think. Some women like it when they think they can affect men ... Hit on her Bro!! lol

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    Love Clen , It has worked wonders for me. It is very strong but it works great. Definitely the best weight loss chem I have ever used.

Gators is offline Banned
    does it do ANY good in the smaller dosages like maybe 40-60, not sure if i can handle being wired out of my head every day...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    hate clen .. hate it lots.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    boooooooo! clen !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information