Thread: b-12 injectable

eckstg is offline Associate Member

b-12 injectable

Can't this be purchased legally still in the US?If so where can i find a good inexpensive bottle of this?If this question goes against board rules just like asking for a AAS supplier ill be happy to delete this and i apologize for asking and hope not to be banned for asking.

hugoboss is offline Associate Member
    lion sells it? not sure about the rules but i think youre ok...

whose lion?

the icon on the very top right of your screen is lion. click on it

Thxs for help but i went there and just could not find an injectable b-12 so i did a search in forums and got link to this site

http://www.calvetsupply.com/index.as...ectable&Page=1

and purchased a 100ml bottle at 1000mcg per ml which total came too $11.24 after shipping and taxes so i would say not a bad bargain at all. Im basically gonna be shooting this stuff prolly 4 times a week once in each dealt and once in each quad to kinda prepare them for AAS injections.

Ill prolly do this for about a month before i start to inject the AAS into delts and quads and prolly figure way to keep mixing b-12 with gear so i wouldnt waste the rest of bottle.I hear you can mix it with the AAS but it just looks like a lava lamp but makes no difference while injecting.

Do you really feel a nice energy rush while using injectable b-12?How long after injection before you feel it or does it just kick in as you get more physical throughout the day?Reason ask is cause i was wondering if this is somethin i should shoot directly before goin to gym or does it not make a difference when its injected?

Roidal is offline Associate Member
    That stuff burns, get ready.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    I buy a 250cc bottle for $5.92 at the local tracter and feed store over the counter. they also sell B-complex,iron and A&D injectable super cheap as well.

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by locofoco
    That stuff burns, get ready.
    Yes it does.

fatrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eckstg
    whose lion?
    AR-R Solid B12 great energy boost and more

SergioLMT is offline Associate Member
    Thxs for help but i went there and just could not find an injectable b-12 so i did a search in forums and got link to this site

http://www.calvetsupply.com/index.as...ectable&Page=1

and purchased a 100ml bottle at 1000mcg per ml which total came too $11.24 after shipping and taxes so i would say not a bad bargain at all. Im basically gonna be shooting this stuff prolly 4 times a week once in each dealt and once in each quad to kinda prepare them for AAS injections.

Ill prolly do this for about a month before i start to inject the AAS into delts and quads and prolly figure way to keep mixing b-12 with gear so i wouldnt waste the rest of bottle.I hear you can mix it with the AAS but it just looks like a lava lamp but makes no difference while injecting.

Do you really feel a nice energy rush while using injectable b-12?How long after injection before you feel it or does it just kick in as you get more physical throughout the day?Reason ask is cause i was wondering if this is somethin i should shoot directly before goin to gym or does it not make a difference when its injected?
    I was going to place an order for this same one. Wanted to use it during my PCT which is coming up in another month. Let me know how you like it!

rancoa is offline Junior Member
    how often is it necessary to take b-12,

i get mine from venazuela that is injectable ready, but it says to only use 2times a year,

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    is it ok to shoot vet grade b12? Might be a stupid question because im shooting vet grade decca, but i gotta ask.

SNUKA is offline Member
    I use the same one from Calvetsupply the agrilabs one. Its cheap and you get alot. It works the same as others. Just as soon as you put the words human grade in front of it they like to bang you over the head for money just for a few cc's. injections are painless

Quote Originally Posted by SNUKA
    I use the same one from Calvetsupply the agrilabs one. Its cheap and you get alot. It works the same as others. Just as soon as you put the words human grade in front of it they like to bang you over the head for money just for a few cc's. injections are painless
    Lol Thats one hell of a coincidence snuka that i found the exact same kind ur using considering your reply to my other post is why i decided to try the b12 injectable to break in new sites.

You ever feel a burst of energy after the injection and to take before go to train or just forget it cause u dont actually feel it and just inject anytime?

Also when i start to do aas into new sites which would be better to start with in your opinion shorter or longer esters considering if its painful one might last longer than other?

Again thxs alot for the tip for this in other post it was greatly appreciated!

fatrock is offline Member
    I definetly take B12 injections more than twice a year

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rancoa
    how often is it necessary to take b-12,

i get mine from venazuela that is injectable ready, but it says to only use 2times a year,
    daily is fine. 1000mg during your PCT. If you got yours from Venazuela, I'm betting is vet grade and not human, therefor, there's no need to listen to the instructions for an animal since it's going into a human.
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph
    is it ok to shoot vet grade b12? Might be a stupid question because im shooting vet grade decca, but i gotta ask.
    Yes, you'll be fine to shoot vet grade.

what is 1000mg? do you mean fill a 23gauge up to the number 1?

SNUKA is offline Member
    Lol Thats one hell of a coincidence snuka that i found the exact same kind ur using considering your reply to my other post is why i decided to try the b12 injectable to break in new sites.

You ever feel a burst of energy after the injection and to take before go to train or just forget it cause u dont actually feel it and just inject anytime?

Also when i start to do aas into new sites which would be better to start with in your opinion shorter or longer esters considering if its painful one might last longer than other?

Again thxs alot for the tip for this in other post it was greatly appreciated!
    The energy isnt' crazy its not like coffee or nothing,I just notice that I have more stamina in the day if I take an early shot and sometimes an increase in appetite. This is good because sometimes especially on cycle you can feel lethargic. As far as pain in a new site sometimes its because its a virgin muscle and if its a short ester this can add to it. If you have problems with the pain you can try and cut it with more oil see if that helps. Another idea would be to inject the body part you train on that day because they will be sore from the work out anyways and wont effect your training as much.

tmelan is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justtrnd40 View Post
    Yes it does.
    Baah, stuff doesn't burn at all at least my stuff doesn't anyway, I don't even
    notice it after I did the injection unlike some AAS.

d smooth is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks ,i have been looking for info on this.

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    Good info. At 1000 mcg per mL, how many mL are you injecting and how often? Is this shot just like AS, can I shoot into my glutes? Thank you.

P4D2A022 is offline Junior Member
    a lot of ppl do 1ml eod

d smooth is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Crazyhorse I just ordered mine

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eckstg View Post
    Can't this be purchased legally still in the US?If so where can i find a good inexpensive bottle of this?If this question goes against board rules just like asking for a AAS supplier ill be happy to delete this and i apologize for asking and hope not to be banned for asking.
    i use a high grade time released B12,,,needs only 1-2 injects wk.

Thread Information