nwp
    nwp is offline Junior Member

Question Lowest dose of Test Prop with Fina Cycle?

This is my first time using Tren , but I have done several prior cycles using Test Prop. I didn't like my results when using prop and enan, mainly because I ballooned up too much, despite using nolva and arimidex to try and combat the water retention. I really felt like I looked better before the cycle. I know Prop isn't supposed to cause to much water retention, but I'd rather just run the lowest amount I can, just enough to help keep my sex drive. I'm not looking to gain off the prop. I am 6'1" 202 lbs at 7-8% to start, and I'd like to run the tren for 10 weeks with a super clean cutting diet. I have seen friends achieve amazing results from fina alone, but I've done my research and I don't want to run it by itself. I will be running Tren at 50mg ED, nolva at 10mg ED ,and B6 200mg ED.

Bottom line, what is the least amount of Test Prop that is sufficient for this cycle? Any other advice would be great. Thanks Guys!

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    u can run 100 mg of test ew as a base 2 keep ur sex drive up during the cycle just a replecment dose

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I just got done doing a prop/tren cycle.
    Prop was at 125 mg eod
    You could go as low as 50 mg eod

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nwp
    This is my first time using Tren , but I have done several prior cycles using Test Prop. I didn't like my results when using prop and enan, mainly because I ballooned up too much, despite using nolva and arimidex to try and combat the water retention. I really felt like I looked better before the cycle. I know Prop isn't supposed to cause to much water retention, but I'd rather just run the lowest amount I can, just enough to help keep my sex drive. I'm not looking to gain off the prop. I am 6'1" 202 lbs at 7-8% to start, and I'd like to run the tren for 10 weeks with a super clean cutting diet. I have seen friends achieve amazing results from fina alone, but I've done my research and I don't want to run it by itself. I will be running Tren at 50mg ED, nolva at 10mg ED ,and B6 200mg ED.

Bottom line, what is the least amount of Test Prop that is sufficient for this cycle? Any other advice would be great. Thanks Guys!
    I would drop the nolva as it can increase PgR in breast tissue thus giving more of trens nasty ass metabolites to bind to thus increasing chances of getting gyno. I will say there are people who have no problems with this , but in my experience ( all my boys that run a 19 nor with nolva have run into problems) . Also might want to look into letro as it has been shown to lower PgR. IMO b-6 is not sufficient enough and you should also check into Caber..

How have you used prop in you last cycle ?? ( shooting protocol and dose please ??)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    u can run 100 mg of test ew as a base 2 keep ur sex drive up during the cycle just a replecment dose
    He's using prop !!!!

Merc

nwp
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    I would drop the nolva as it can increase PgR in breast tissue thus giving more of trens nasty ass metabolites to bind to thus increasing chances of getting gyno. I will say there are people who have no problems with this , but in my experience ( all my boys that run a 19 nor with nolva have run into problems) . Also might want to look into letro as it has been shown to lower PgR. IMO b-6 is not sufficient enough and you should also check into Caber..

How have you used prop in you last cycle ?? ( shooting protocol and dose please ??)
    ok, I will take out the Nolva. I have some letro on hand from my last cycle, so I will consider that. I am not familiar with Caber so I will research that. This is the type of info I need, I really appreciate it. I used Prop last cycle at 75 mg EOD. But only for the first 4 weeks until the Enanthat kicked in. I tend to favor lower doses because my body seems to still respond very well.

Blog Entries
    ok, I will take out the Nolva. I have some letro on hand from my last cycle, so I will consider that. I am not familiar with Caber so I will research that. This is the type of info I need, I really appreciate it. I used Prop last cycle at 75 mg EOD. But only for the first 4 weeks until the Enanthat kicked in. I tend to favor lower doses because my body seems to still respond very well.
    Oh yea i understand , shit if your still responding well to low doses no need to bump them up. I have tried to explain that to many peeps, its nice to see you realize that...

I agree with kratos you can go 50 mg eod ( could always change it alittle if you have to)

Merc.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    50mg EoD is perfect imo

nwp
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    50mg EoD is perfect imo
    Thanks Guys, I was hoping to get away with even a little less, but I think that will be ok. I just really fear bloating up and water retention. Last cycle I held so much water my back cramped up to the point I couldn't even straighten up.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Guys, I was hoping to get away with even a little less, but I think that will be ok. I just really fear bloating up and water retention. Last cycle I held so much water my back cramped up to the point I couldn't even straighten up.

Did you use an AI when you did your test E cycle ?? Sonds like you might have been converting alot of test into erstro via the aromatise enzye but i dunno.. If you used an ai what one and at what dose ???

Thanks

Merc.

nwp
    Did you use an AI when you did your test E cycle ?? Sonds like you might have been converting alot of test into erstro via the aromatise enzye but i dunno.. If you used an ai what one and at what dose ???

Thanks

Merc.
    I ran Letro at whatever the recommend dosage was, I don't recall exactly. It's been a while.

Blog Entries
    I ran Letro at whatever the recommend dosage was, I don't recall exactly. It's been a while.
    HMMM,

Was your diet totally "spot on" ???

Merc

nwp
    HMMM,

Was your diet totally "spot on" ???

Merc
    It was pretty darn good, this time around it will be better, and I am starting much leaner, so it will be easier to assess my results. I'm going to play it by ear. What do you recommend for the letro dosage?

Blog Entries
    It was pretty darn good, this time around it will be better, and I am starting much leaner, so it will be easier to assess my results. I'm going to play it by ear. What do you recommend for the letro dosage?
    It effects everyone different some people have lots of problems because it makes their estro levels to low .. That said, You can run letro at .25 mg EOD ( or possibly ED )..

I am in the fitness business and in most cases ( not saying you at all ) peoples diet is WAY off even though they think its great. Man you should see some of the horrible diets I have seen trainers make.. Focus on proper diet and training stimulus now that you have your cycle planned out.( just what I would do).

Please keep us posted on your progress.

And best of luck to ya .....

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc..; 08-14-2007 at 10:36 AM.

He's using prop !!!!

Merc
    yeah i know he is talking about the test prop but i just gave him a general idea about how low he can go with test thats y i didnt mention the prop in my reply i just said test

nwp
    I am in the fitness business and in most cases ( not saying you at all ) peoples diet is WAY off even though they think its great. Man you should see some of the horrible diets I have seen trainers make.. Focus and proper diet and training stimulus now that you have your cycle planned out.( just what I would do).
    Merc.
    Yeah, I read the same things on this forum all the time. I know a lot of people think their diet is good, and I what I used to think was good, has definitely changed as the years progress. And I'm not lying about my bodyfat like a see all the time also. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for the help.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    yeah i know he is talking about the test prop but i just gave him a general idea about how low he can go with test thats y i didnt mention the prop in my reply i just said test
    My bad man I know you know your shit Hosam4ever !!!!

just dind want to confuse anyone ......

Merc.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    R U sure it was water retention cramping up your back?

nwp
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    R U sure it was water retention cramping up your back?
    I am almost positive. I seriously ballooned up pretty bad the first time. I was only on prop, enan and equi. I get some cramps when I do huge carb up and i retain water from eating so many carbs, but with the test it was this times 10.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Letro will keep you dry, find the dose that suits you best b/c we are all different. Personally, I like 0.5 mg ed.

And dont worry about low dose test being un-sufficent for libido. I actually find 200mg ew of test(roughly 50eod prop) to increase libido even more so than high dose test.

Thumbs up

My bad man I know you know your shit Hosam4ever !!!!

just dind want to confuse anyone ......

Merc.
    ok bro

Thread Information