Jawncy is offline Junior Member

Anyone know about Polyglandular Autoimmune (Schmidt's disease)

I was recently diagnosed with this disorder and it has reaked havoc with my endocrine system. It has made me hypogonadal, hypothyroid and my Adrenal glad doesn't work right. I am supplementing with hormones for replacement on all counts plus arimadex and HCG at low levels.

My question is: if I go on an AAI cycle how harmful will this be to my already poorly managed endocrine system? I do not wish to do more harm than is being done or has already been done with this disease.

I am on testosterone at 100mg a week now plus androgel at 5g a day. Androgel only raises my levels by 200. My originating level as 52. I know I need tob e at 800-1000 or higher.

I want to gain muscle mass. I have lost 30 pounds of fat already due to chardio and due to hormone replacements increasing my metabolism significantly now I want to lower fat percent (i am at 25-30%) and gain muscle since muscle burns fat even resting.

THanks for your help

Jawncy

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Well while I can't help you on the disease I can tell you that taking any kind of AAS at 25-30% bf is not a good idea.

Thanks

Can you tell me why specifically? I am going to the gym 3 days a week and doing cardio on 2 off days to lose the fat. I think this was metabolism not piggness on my part. Hard fat loser this one.

Well even if you aren't lazy the rule of thumb is to get under 15% bf. AAS can cause bloating due to water retention by the extra estrogen you have. This will make it look like you aren't getting anywhere and it can mess with you mentally in terms of motivation. Also if you don't have a solid base of muscle to start with then you will lose most if not all of your gains after coming off even with proper pct and diet. For now I would say stick it out with what you got from the hrt test and check out the diet forum to get your diet spot on. You can make amazing gains naturally with your diet in check and from reading what you have said you obviously know cardio is important and you are not to lazy to do it. So train with what you have for now and then you can get into AAS after you have gotten everything set in stone.

Thanks again. I am taking anastrozole as an aromitase inhibitor two times a week by my doctors prescription. It is so damned expensive. LIke 14 dollars a pill. So I've got estrogen well under control as estriole is almost so low it is non measurable by my doctors definition. I'll do what you say for now I am just kind of researching as I do not want more harm done thatn has already been done. I was in bed 9 months last year before they figured out what was wrong with me. I don't need a relapse, my savings cannot take it.

Well some estrogen is good for you just not too much, so as to your doctor being ok with it being unmeasurable idk what is going on there. Maybe with your deficiency though it helps?? I find it unlikely though.

Thread Information