PetrX is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down Your input would be greatly appreciated.

This is my first time taking juice. I decided to start of with Deca and Dbol as my first cycle. Im aiming to build some mass and strength.
    Im 23 yrs old, 6'3-6'4, 220 lbs and my body fat is around 12 %
    The past month or so i started doing alot of cardio to drop my body fat % , i want to be at around 10 to low 11 % bf when i start the cycle..im hoping to get around 15-20 lbs of mass and increase my strength a bit. Is this a decent way to start my first cycle??

You are doing something wrong but for different reasons[/QUOTE]

Week of cycle Deca Durabolin 200mg/2ml Dianabol 5 mg/tab

1 2 ml/week
    2 2 ml/week
    3 2 ml/week 2 tabs/day
    4 4 ml/week 3 tabs/day
    5 4 ml/week 4 tabs/day
    6 4 ml/week 4 tabs/day
    7 4 ml/week 4 tabs/day
    8 4 ml/week 4 tabs/day
    9 2 ml/week 4 tabs/day
    10 2 ml/week 3 tabs/day

Once the 10 weeks are finished 1 am/week of HCG 5000 I. U.

*PetrN*

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Back to the drawing board dude. Really bad cycle.
    Hcg is not a pct and you don't need it for the first cycle you are going to do instead of this one.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    that is just hard to understand buddy....

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Yeah that's my quote so I'll let someone else fill you in so you have more than just my opinion.

SilverToungedDevil is offline Associate Member
    horrible cycle and pct brothah.... do some more research

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PetrX
    This is my first time taking juice. I decided to start of with Deca and Dbol as my first cycle. Im aiming to build some mass and strength.
    Im 23 yrs old, 6'3-6'4, 220 lbs and my body fat is around 12 %
    The past month or so i started doing alot of cardio to drop my body fat % , i want to be at around 10 to low 11 % bf when i start the cycle..im hoping to get around 15-20 lbs of mass and increase my strength a bit. Is this a decent way to start my first cycle??

You are doing something wrong but for different reasons
    Week of cycle Deca Durabolin 200mg/2ml Dianabol 5 mg/tab

1 2 ml/week
    2 2 ml/week
    3 2 ml/week 2 tabs/day
    4 4 ml/week 3 tabs/day
    5 4 ml/week 4 tabs/day
    6 4 ml/week 4 tabs/day
    7 4 ml/week 4 tabs/day
    8 4 ml/week 4 tabs/day
    9 2 ml/week 4 tabs/day
    10 2 ml/week 3 tabs/day

Once the 10 weeks are finished 1 am/week of HCG 5000 I. U.

*PetrN*[/QUOTE]

Not a flame I just don't like and I think its awful .. Crazy deca dosing , dbol dose way to low and should start at begin of the cycle . Your pct is absurd and suppressive .. Your first cycle you can make very simple , why not take advantage of it ???? Test E or cypionate at 400-500 mg per wk for 10-11 wks.. Something on hand in case gyno sides occur and your DONE with that part . Keep it simple .. Than you can concentrate on proper diet and training stimulus as that's whats going to get ya where ya want to be..........

Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc.
    Not a flame I just don't like and I think its awful .. Crazy deca dosing , dbol dose way to low and should start at begin of the cycle . Your pct is absurd and suppressive .. Your first cycle you can make very simple , why not take advantage of it ???? Test E or cypionate at 400-500 mg per wk for 10-11 wks.. Something on hand in case gyno sides occur and your DONE with that part . Keep it simple .. Than you can concentrate on proper diet and training stimulus as that's whats going to get ya where ya want to be..........

Merc.
    I got that cycle from my friends, they are chip n dales here in vegas lol..I was kinda sketchy about that cycle because of the idea of running Deca w/o test..I dont want deca dick lol...Im thinking about maybe running something more on the lines of 200 mg/week of Deca and 400 mg/week of Test cypionate and Clomid/Nolvadex as a PCT
    *PetrN*

Blog Entries
    I got that cycle from my friends, they are chip n dales here in vegas lol..I was kinda sketchy about that cycle because of the idea of running Deca w/o test..I dont want deca dick lol...Im thinking about maybe running something more on the lines of 200 mg/week of Deca and 400 mg/week of Test cypionate and Clomid/Nolvadex as a PCT
    *PetrN*
    Much better !! Its up to you in the end but , with diet and training in check with test only for your first cycle (400-500mg per week) you will be very happy . IMO its best to see how you react to different compounds . As I previously stated Diet and training/stimulus is whats going to get you where you want to be( not how many different compounds you choose at this point ) . fist cycles can be laid out very simply ( like I said 400-500mg test per week you done) so focus can then be geared towards diet and training . No need to make it complex take advantage of this IMO. If you ran test and applied the correct training and diet protocols you will be more than happy with the results and can start adding other compounds like deca and dbol next cycle. Just my opinion on it though ..

For pct I like hookers the BEST.. If you have not seen it please click the link below in my signature..

Merc.

Much better !! Its up to you in the end but , with diet and training in check with test only for your first cycle (400-500mg per week) you will be very happy . IMO its best to see how you react to different compounds . As I previously stated Diet and training/stimulus is whats going to get you where you want to be( not how many different compounds you choose at this point ) . fist cycles can be laid out very simply ( like I said 400-500mg test per week you done) so focus can then be geared towards diet and training . No need to make it complex take advantage of this IMO. If you ran test and applied the correct training and diet protocols you will be more than happy with the results and can start adding other compounds like deca and dbol next cycle. Just my opinion on it though ..

For pct I like hookers the BEST.. If you have not seen it please click the link below in my signature..

Merc.
    Thanks for all ur info I appreciate it, really helped alot..Cant wait to start the cycle!!
    *PetrN*

Blog Entries
    Thanks for all ur info I appreciate it, really helped alot..Cant wait to start the cycle!!
    *PetrN*
    No prob !! Glad I could point ya in the right direction......

Keep us posted on you progress when you start..

Thanks

Merc.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    No prob !! Glad I could point ya in the right direction......

Keep us posted on you progress when you start..

Thanks

Merc.
    Seems like you were the only one that wasn't a prick to him. Nice to see you care....turns out he had a really good cycle in mind anyways. Keep us posted and good advice MERC!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    Seems like you were the only one that wasn't a prick to him. Nice to see you care....turns out he had a really good cycle in mind anyways. Keep us posted and good advice MERC!!!
    Where ya been buddy??? School ???

Thanks for the props ..

Merc

Thread Information