reddragon4954 is offline Member

Long Cycles and Fertility?

I know it's long but would really apprecaite your help guys.

1) By using HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - thoughout the entire cycle will that make my testes still produce there own testosterone , therefore; im not completely shutdown?

2) I tend to run longer cycles, 16-18 wks, as I respond much much betterto them, so I use HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - . I have heard that using HCG over extended periods, you tend to build up a tolerance for it, is this true? Talk to one of one friends and he told me to cycle 4 weeks on 2 weeks on and I will be fine, but what do you think?

3) I already somewhat asked this, but just want to be sure. I want to have kids someday, (will be getting married in like 5 months, she is cool with me and the gear). The main reason I ask about using HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - is that since I run extended cycle I know that if you are on cycle a long time you can make it so you completely stop producing test. completely by yourself. So will using the HCG ON CYCLE stop me from becoming completely shutdown, so Im at least producing a small amount of my own test; therefore since I am not completely shutdown I then do not have to worry about not having kids someday right?

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    hcg deff will help, i dont know about through the whole cycle though. id hit it the last 30 days or so IMO.with a proper pct and the hcg u should be fine even with 18wks of a cycle, the main thing u need to worry about is lengthening ur pct to match the cycle as normal protocal (for a 12wkr) will be a little short IMO id add at least 2wks to it to be safe, and please tell me u've done bloodwork prior so u know ur baseline numbers as this is the ONLY way to know wen uve fully rcovered
    Last edited by bpm1; 08-15-2007 at 08:23 PM.

So as long as I run the HCG during and PCT after I should not have to worry about no becoming infertile forever?

Just want to make sure, not being able to have kids scares me at this point in my life.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont believe so, 18wks is long but not excessive IMO. i personally dont do them cause i dont see the need. hit up x-moe in a pm he is the hcg expert round here.i personaly like running it for 30 days and thats it as there is a chance of desensitising the leydig cells and u deff dont want that, i dont know how long it is before u risk that again id hit up x-moe for that.as for pct id run it longer as i stated and with all that bro i really think u'll be a-ok, peace

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    IMO don't run HCG cycle long.

On HCG you are still shut down, that's why we call it the HTPA and not the TA.

I typed in x-moe and it said there is no user by this name.??

Thread Information