Thread: pyramid cycle

gya321 is offline Member

pyramid cycle

Would there be any benefit to start low and up it till the point that is sufficient then staying there and tapering back down. That would probably mess the whole levels up though

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've read quite a bit on that subject, and the overwhelming majority of what I've read tells me it's useless and your levels are crazy when pyramiding. Personally I would prefer frontloading to get your levels up then following even dosing schedules to keep your levels as stable as possible.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I myself taper up and down. It helps keep my sides minimal, if I increase or decrease all at once the acne is pretty bad. Ive also had alot of luck tapering down and keeping gains. Theres no crash of hormones and no depression, when I suddenly cut off all AS I would feel like shit, made it real hard to get through pct. Now I dont feel that tapering up is good if your going to do a 12 week cycle, it just takes away from that short of a cycle, but a dosage increase around week seven helps keep the gains coming. If your going to taper down, I would run the cycle longer, just to give you time for dosage decreases and not take anything away from the 12 weeks of gains.

So for example, if you were going to run 600mgs of test and 500 of deca , I would start 500/400 respectively then at week 6 or 7 increase to 600/500. Then for tapering down week 11 I would drop to 400/300 then week 13 150/100 then come off at week 15 totaly. I would start some hcg around week 13 and pct around week 15. This just a way Ive had luck, not really recommending it to you, it may not be for everyone, but really for discussion purposes.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    I've read quite a bit on that subject, and the overwhelming majority of what I've read tells me it's useless and your levels are crazy when pyramiding. Personally I would prefer frontloading to get your levels up then following even dosing schedules to keep your levels as stable as possible.
    But by increasing you dosages your blood levels would be constantly increasing allowing you to keep gaining and by tapering down you would have less of a hormone crash allowing you to keep more gains. I believe you would have more sides by frontloading because of such a big hormone increase in the beginning, a shock to you system. HAve you ever ran a long cycle? I have and by increasing dosages every 7 weeks when the ester I used was fully active I keep getting gains. You always hear guys saying they dont get gains after week 7-8, thats because the gains come when hormone levels are rising imo.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I never cycle longer than 12 weeks, so considering my info was just from what I've read and yours is from your personal experience I appreciate what you are saying. One reason though that I suspect many stop seeing results past 7-8 weeks is that their diet is not sufficiently increasing as per their body's needs on cycle. I have noticed that the sides seem to be more severe with the rapid change in levels, when I frontload I get acne within a couple weeks, so there is definitely validity to your point.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I myself taper up and down. It helps keep my sides minimal, if I increase or decrease all at once the acne is pretty bad. Ive also had alot of luck tapering down and keeping gains. Theres no crash of hormones and no depression, when I suddenly cut off all AS I would feel like shit, made it real hard to get through pct. Now I dont feel that tapering up is good if your going to do a 12 week cycle, it just takes away from that short of a cycle, but a dosage increase around week seven helps keep the gains coming. If your going to taper down, I would run the cycle longer, just to give you time for dosage decreases and not take anything away from the 12 weeks of gains.

So for example, if you were going to run 600mgs of test and 500 of deca, I would start 500/400 respectively then at week 6 or 7 increase to 600/500. Then for tapering down week 11 I would drop to 400/300 then week 13 150/100 then come off at week 15 totaly. I would start some hcg around week 13 and pct around week 15. This just a way Ive had luck, not really recommending it to you, it may not be for everyone, but really for discussion purposes.
    Very intresting Bigguns..

Thanks for posting that....

What are your thought of receptor upregulagation at start of cycle ?? Just wanted your take on this ???

Merc.

bowonly is offline Associate Member
    Guns, sounds very interesting and does seam to make sense. Would like to hear more input from more of you vets and mods on this subject.

Guns, what do you think about pyramid cycle for a first time cycle?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bowonly
    Guns, sounds very interesting and does seam to make sense. Would like to hear more input from more of you vets and mods on this subject.

Guns, what do you think about pyramid cycle for a first time cycle?
    Everyone is different like Big G said....

It is best to start with the lowest amount of aas you can .. IMO

This way you can see how you react to the compound your using...

So what I am reiterating is what works for one may not work for another.. I would not prymid my first cycle... When you know how you react to certain compounds than you can start experiment and see what works best for you...

Merc.
    Last edited by Merc..; 08-19-2007 at 10:13 AM.

bowonly is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Merc!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bowonly
    Thanks Merc!

Merc.

jon77 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBigger
    One reason though that I suspect many stop seeing results past 7-8 weeks is that their diet is not sufficiently increasing as per their body's needs on cycle. I have noticed that the sides seem to be more severe with the rapid change in levels, when I frontload I get acne within a couple weeks, so there is definitely validity to your point.
    I agree with this. Alot of peep's diet start to get a little sloppy toward the end. It's all about discipline and the "How bad do you want it!" factor. I'm all for frontloading as well. No need to taper at the end, IMO....

pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member
    It's like you read my mind. I was just abouth to start a thread asking this question.
    If I am planning on running Var at 40-50 mg, what should I start/end with and how quickly to ramp up/down?

gya321 is offline Member
    Nice thanks. I was hoping someone who had experience here could shine some light. I was thinking it could be beneficial to keep gains, not get so depressed, and minimize the sides, Just like you were saying BG

Second2None is offline Banned
    this is a dumb question and sorry for hijacking but how much would you frontload with if your were running 1g a week of test e : )

Thread Information