DNP Low quantity

hi everybody,

i m planning to run a dnp cycle with low quantity at 150 mg/ day

does it really increase the metabolism at 10% more without sweating and also others sides effetcs ???

i would to stack it with ECA

let me know what you think about it

thanks

no feedbacks ?

OR all dnp users are dead ????

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i suggest doing more research..it increase your metabolism way more than 10%..at a low you dose, you will probably still feel hot every once in a while

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    DNP increases your metabolism by 30%

I dont think many aas users here use DNP. Clen is far safer and is effective at melting fat away.

DNP makes you feel like hell, you'll be winded walking up a flight of stairs. I think its just a generally unappealing drug unless you're a pro bber trying to get down to 2% bf for an olympia.

Also you should definetly not stack DNP with ECA. Your CNS will be stimulated as hell and you could have serious issues with your heart etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    Clen is far safer and is effective at melting fat away.
    Im gonna disagree with that statement b/c I had way worse problems with clen than DNP . Granted neither are anything to take lightly. I had extremely high bp (160/110) and heart rate (120 beats/min) and an abnormal EKG on clen. The only thing abnormal about my DNP run was that my electolytes were slightly off, but everything cardiovascular was fine. I doubt I will run either ever again, but I would run a low dose of DNP over clen anyday. I dont really care to damage my heart anymore!!

Also you should definetly not stack DNP with ECA. Your CNS will be stimulated as hell and you could have serious issues with your heart etc.

Actually, its recommended to run ECA with DNP b/c it makes you so lethargic. DNP doesnt stimulate your CNS...clen does

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    Im gonna disagree with that statement b/c I had way worse problems with clen than DNP. Granted neither are anything to take lightly. I had extremely high bp (160/110) and heart rate (120 beats/min) and an abnormal EKG on clen. The only thing abnormal about my DNP run was that my electolytes were slightly off, but everything cardiovascular was fine. I doubt I will run either ever again, but I would run a low dose of DNP over clen anyday. I dont really care to damage my heart anymore!!
    You bring up a good point about blood pressure when on any type of cns stimulant. Thanks for pointing that out longhorn. And the ECA, DNP combo, thnks for pointing that out, i was misinformed. cheers bro

You bring up a good point about blood pressure when on any type of cns stimulant. Thanks for pointing that out longhorn. And the ECA, DNP combo, thnks for pointing that out, i was misinformed. cheers bro

yeah I was pretty freaked out what my vitals were like when I was on clen . I found out by chance b/c I went to my doc to get a script for some allergy meds and my doc ran all these tests when he saw my bp and heart rate. I had only been on a week too..apparently im super sensitive to it b/c i only worked up to 100mcgs

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    yeah I was pretty freaked out what my vitals were like when I was on clen. I found out by chance b/c I went to my doc to get a script for some allergy meds and my doc ran all these tests when he saw my bp and heart rate. I had only been on a week too..apparently im super sensitive to it b/c i only worked up to 100mcgs
    Not to hijack, but thats interesting about your clen experience. I have some coming in the mail and it should be here soon for my first run with it. I'll have to monitor things carefully while on it and hopefully I respond with a bit more luck than you had on it.

Not to hijack, but thats interesting about your clen experience. I have some coming in the mail and it should be here soon for my first run with it. I'll have to monitor things carefully while on it and hopefully I respond with a bit more luck than you had on it.
    good luck and be safe with that bro!

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Just so you are prepared Amorphic you are going to have to accept some rise in BP and pulse. My pulse usually runs sub 50 bpm and is sitting around 100 right now on clen . BP is around 140/75 and is usually 120/60. I just don't feel these values are in a range where they are killing me. IMO an elevated heart rate is a big part of the reason it works as the heart is the only muscle in the body who's fuel of choice is fatty acids.

hey guys, if i come here to ask questions, it s because i did a lot of research

i will feel hot only if i take a quantity at +- 400-450 mg

but i read that at 100 mg dnp , no problems no sweating juste metabolism is enhanced...

clen is more dangerous than dnp, it s why i dont use it

clen host scar tissues aroud heart and you heart can suddenly let go after many splitted utilization while dnp only just increase the hotness of the body but you can control it by the dnp quantity that you ingest...

it s not the case of clen, 20 mg like 120 mg clen host scar tissues.

so i m asking the question

100 mg/everyday can help to increase the metabolism or it s waste ?
    Last edited by the.tunisian.muscle; 08-22-2007 at 09:02 AM.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    I would say if you have done the research give it a try mate...

you can still sweat on a low dose of DNP too...its not as likely, but if you eat a big carb laden meal, you will definitely feel hot! Ive sweated on 200mg before..nothing bad, but you can still sweat

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    ive taken 200mg of DNP for the 1st 3 days and then 200mg eod for 3wks. i didnt sweat that much. only on the days that i took it in the morning. and im also 1 that thinks that Clen is more dangerous than DNP. I also went to the Doc for a knee problem. my BP was 165/100. and my EKG was all crazy too. i think i was at 120BPM.

Thread Information