JAY_WD is offline Member

What are my chances?

I was thinking about approching my local GP and asking him if he would give me my injections.

Reason being is seeing as though i am his patient, it would be in his best interests to recommend the best health advice for me.

If he knows i am using steroids and that their could be health complications with me injecting myself, do you think he would volunteer to give me my injections?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    In my opinion if you're not ready to give yourself shots, then you're not ready for aas. Considering it's illegal, I strongly doubt he would agree to inject you, just because there is a patient/doctor confidentiality, that in no way obligates him (or her) to break the law for you.

BAG0529 is offline Junior Member
    Absolutely Not!

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    He won't knowingly do something illegal for you.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAY_WD
    I was thinking about approching my local GP and asking him if he would give me my injections.

Reason being is seeing as though i am his patient, it would be in his best interests to recommend the best health advice for me.
    you're right...he'll give you a recommendation.."DONT DO STEROIDS ." no doctor on the planet is gonna inject illegal drugs into thier patient...people who get injected by their doctors have prescriptions....you might as well show up for your appointment with heroin, and say "hey, i just wanted to do this safe..so pass me that blood pressure sleeve lets get this party started!!"

solidA is offline Associate Member
    why would someone risk an 8 year education for that

i went with a friend once to the doctor , and he was gonna ask him just that
    and guess what , the doctor said no and it was kind of akward situation

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Are you joking?

Medicine is nothing about doing whats in your best interest, particularly when you want him to help you do something illegal. What next, ask your doctor to help you smoke some crack?

Read up, learn how to do it yourself...

JAY_WD is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    you're right...he'll give you a recommendation.."DONT DO STEROIDS." no doctor on the planet is gonna inject illegal drugs into thier patient...people who get injected by their doctors have prescriptions....you might as well show up for your appointment with heroin, and say "hey, i just wanted to do this safe..so pass me that blood pressure sleeve lets get this party started!!"

ROFL PMSL!!

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    im surprised ur even asking this,besides who wants steroid abuse on thier medical records,that could come back to haunt u one day

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    man up. I ws super scarred of needles myself, but i got over it. I would rather stick myself because if i hit a nerve or whatever i can stop.
    You cant feel it after you poke through the skin believe it or not. When you pull the pin out, use a alcohol soaked cotton bqall to put pressure on thge pin as you slide it out, you wont feel that either.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    The heck with the doc., fine a good looking nurse. Each shot gets her dinner or whatever..j/j

If you can't give it yourself, don't do it...plain and simple.

Juicy J is offline Associate Member
    youll get over it, needles are way over rated

gya321 is offline Member
    Thought of that before. I actually saw a documentary where I think a guys doctor was giving hime the shots or his pharmacist. Something odd. But like the others said it aint no big deal. Im starting to like it too much.

39+1 is offline Banned
    Im not even gonnna rad all the reply's to this. hell no some GP or family med doc aint gonna take the liability for that. You knwo what find a nurse, go to the bar or hang out at the old folks home for a while, shmooze up with a nurse, get laid and walla!+

bowonly is offline Associate Member
    My doc told be if I had questions about steroids or worried about anything, I could come back and he would go over the issues. I wouldnt ask him to give me the shots, but I might ask him the proper way to do it.

I remember the first time I was going to give myself a shot and all I could think about was the thread about some guy hitting a nerve in his a$s and breaking the needle off. I actually tried the quick stab, only to back off at the last bit and poked my butt twice (poke poke) and still did not have the needle in. But you get use to it after a few times.

TampaMan is offline Junior Member
    Have your girlfriend do it....or girl-friend...or hell a workout partner if your crazy enough.........................make sure she aspirates.

bigboomer is offline Associate Member
    Do it yourself, read up on injection info, very simple. Its normal to be nerves, but after the first one you'll be like "why the hell was I so nerves. Why depend on someone else for all your shots, when you can do them yourselve. Besides less people that know the better. IMO

Thread Information