customworksking is offline Associate Member

Talking Mex gear Vers name brand gear

I did a search and didn't find much on this ...I would like to know if Name brand gear is cleaner than off brand ...The reason I ask is I did my 2nd cycle of test e,the 1st was Name brand and the 2nd was homebrew,with the name brand I didn't break out but with the home I did ..... like to know so, when I do my next cycle I will get the better of the 2 ...

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    By off brand do you mean st*alth or generic? With st*alths it's all about were you get it from and generics should be fine. Generics are very popular I just don't know how many there may be in aas.

customworksking is offline Associate Member

?

Quote Originally Posted by BuffDJ
    By off brand do you mean st*alth or generic? With st*alths it's all about were you get it from and generics should be fine. Generics are very popular I just don't know how many there may be in aas.
    I mean US generic vers mex.....is there such a thing as dirty and clean/ cleaner or is it all the same.....I guess how many mL matters as well or not?

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by customworksking
    I did a search and didn't find much on this ...I would like to know if Name brand gear is cleaner than off brand ...The reason I ask is I did my 2nd cycle of test e,the 1st was Name brand and the 2nd was homebrew,with the name brand I didn't break out but with the home I did ..... like to know so, when I do my next cycle I will get the better of the 2 ...
    I'm not sure what you mean when you say "clean", but if you mean sterile vs non-sterile, and you mean pharmaceutical grade when you say "name brand", yes, pharmaceutical grade injectables made by real pharmaceutical companies have almost no chance of being un-sterile. Home brew, UGL, and mexican is always a crap shoot as far as whether you're going to get an infection or not. They aren't subject to manufacturing standards and the FDA and all.

In any case, unsterile gear is not what caused you to break out.

Thread Information