Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    unclemoney is offline Senior Member

Why am I such a *****... How do I get some one else to inject???

I'm currently on cycle, into week 6 going on 7.

Running test-e 600mg/wk and deca 400mg/wk

This isn't my first cycle either, and I NEVER used to have any trouble injecting myself...

Usually I'd get things prepared, withdraw the juice, alcohol swab the injection site, replace the needle, then pick out a spot, align up, and slowly push in, then so on...

Now I get to the part were I line up, and when I wana go to push in, my fingers get too ****ing shakey and I have to back off... WTF has happened to me I used to never have trouble with this, now I'm having 10-15minute injects... And just last nite was injection day but I couldn't get the balls to stab myself and I just tried again and couldn't... WTF?!?!?!?!

I don't see the big deal the ****ing pin going in doesn't even hurt AT ALL so why is my body getting nervous when my mind is totally fine???

Anyways...

It would be 10 times easier for someone else to just stick the pin in were I tell them then I can do the aspiration and injection on my own no prob...

Thing is... none of my friends know I juice, so who do I turn to for injections??? My best friend is also my workout partner but as far as he know's I'm just eating my ass off...

Any ideas???
    Last edited by unclemoney; 09-01-2007 at 04:30 AM.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yup man up!

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    I guess I am just a sick individual I love injection day that shit practically gives me wood! Just think 30 seconds of discomfort for massive size and strength gains.

Quote Originally Posted by J-41-sd
    I guess I am just a sick individual I love injection day that shit practically gives me wood! Just think 30 seconds of discomfort for massive size and strength gains.
    That's the thing, at the beggining of the cycle I was DIEING for my injects... And that' also brings up another thing, you said "30 seconds of discomfort". Well there is absolutely no discomfort to me, only my ****ing mind now that won't let me push the needle in... But otherwise, I could sit there with a needle in me all day (as long as that area the needle was in sat perfectly still) lol

mesoman is offline Junior Member

advice

some sdvice bro, sit down when u are to help stop shaking, pinch a big fold of skin over where u are about to inject and push in slowly and steadily.

another option, place the needle fist then attach srynge aspirate and inject

another option after wiping skin with steriwipe, hold ice cube on skin for a minute or so to anaesthetise the skin then u can inject without any feeling

try these let me know how u get on

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by ****man
    some sdvice bro, sit down when u are to help stop shaking, pinch a big fold of skin over where u are about to inject and push in slowly and steadily. why would you want to pinch a big fold of skin for an im injection?

another option, place the needle fist then attach srynge aspirate and inject are you saying to inject the needle without the syringe on, then screw on the syringe??
    neither of these sounds like a very good idea to me, just my opinion...

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ****man
    some sdvice bro, sit down when u are to help stop shaking, pinch a big fold of skin over where u are about to inject and push in slowly and steadily.

another option, place the needle fist then attach srynge aspirate and inject

another option after wiping skin with steriwipe, hold ice cube on skin for a minute or so to anaesthetise the skin then u can inject without any feeling

try these let me know how u get on

wow... holy un steril..... especially the put the needle in first then attach the syringe one... what the hell are you thinking.... dont give people this kind of advice....

customworksking is offline Associate Member
    try loading 1st and waiting 15 to 30min then do it...U r thinkng way too much about it..in the 15 to 30 try doing something else to get your mind off the inj..Like ps2,ps3,xbox,tv .... sometimes I time it so I got to do it before I go somewhere ie:gym,work,golfing etc this will put the shot 2nd or 3rd but something u need to get done before you start your day, this way your mind is not on the inj but what u got to do said day..hope it helps or Diazepam

Serotonin is offline Member
    Yea, its just a mental battle. My very first injection I think I sat there for like 5 minutes then wanted to slap myself for being so God-damned weak. Now I enjoy injection day.

Joe Dic is offline Junior Member
    ehhh nvr had problems injecting. Your just dwellin on it to much, I find that the delt injections are the easiest as you can see clearly and have a grasp no lookin in the mirror for your ass or the pain of a thigh shot.

Like above just relax rig up and then chill for a while then just do it without thinkin, grab and jab quick like the nurse does.

I had buddies that used to slap the area with a tv remote to numb it or rub ice cube around the area prior (losers) the way I see it is if you cant commit to the injection then you shouldnt even bother doin AS

gya321 is offline Member
    It comes up from time to time. I just think ok Im gonna fill this thing up and I dont have to inject it. Then kick back for a minute to get in a good space then just do it! Ive been there shaking before and it usually turnes out bad. Moving the needle in the muscle doesnt feel good. Breathe and mellow out. I like to listen to some music too.

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Be honest wiv ya training partner!! That way you can sell him some juice and pay for your own ;-)

lol

Yeah, I'll give another go at it and try tonite. I don't get why I'm like this now though... The first week I loved injecting for frontloading and got pissed that I had to back off to only twice a week injections.

BOOST is offline Member
    I use to get like that until I looked in the mirror and said to myself, stop being a bitch and be a man....Now I like shot time as sick as it sounds

bigjamie is offline Associate Member
    load up your pin then walk away for a couple of minutes. Come back and do your injection straight away. Then straight after grab your girlfriend and do her doggy style you will feel great lol

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    Another way to do it is to line it up then look away and just do it if you don't see it and don't feel it then it's like it's not even happening, I personally don't really like to watch it while injecting just stick look away and inject smoothly.

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    Lawn darts? Maybe?

Just kidding, you'll get over it. I watch myself in the mirror to help calm me down and make sure I'm going where I want. The only problem is perpindicularity - it gets reversed in the mirror and can be confusing. Know what I mean?

mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    I'm currently on cycle, into week 6 going on 7.

Running test-e 600mg/wk and deca 400mg/wk

This isn't my first cycle either, and I NEVER used to have any trouble injecting myself...

Usually I'd get things prepared, withdraw the juice, alcohol swab the injection site, replace the needle, then pick out a spot, align up, and slowly push in, then so on...

Now I get to the part were I line up, and when I wana go to push in, my fingers get too ****ing shakey and I have to back off... WTF has happened to me I used to never have trouble with this, now I'm having 10-15minute injects... And just last nite was injection day but I couldn't get the balls to stab myself and I just tried again and couldn't... WTF?!?!?!?!

I don't see the big deal the ****ing pin going in doesn't even hurt AT ALL so why is my body getting nervous when my mind is totally fine???

Anyways...

It would be 10 times easier for someone else to just stick the pin in were I tell them then I can do the aspiration and injection on my own no prob...

Thing is... none of my friends know I juice, so who do I turn to for injections??? My best friend is also my workout partner but as far as he know's I'm just eating my ass off...

Any ideas???
    Well.. I think that it's way easieeeeer if someone else injects you, say a nurse..someone who knows what he/she is doing. You have a better chance of not hitting a nerve if someone who knows how to inject stabs you.. That's my opinion though,

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i always get shakey and nervous but all you gotta do is use 2 hands and just do it. i use 25g 5/8 pin thats a little easier than a 23g. not much to tell ya just push the bitch in.

Thread Information