Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Hair losss/Prostrate Issues... Steroid Related

Hey All, Two important ?'s for you all with experience...

* Will compounds such as Win,Tren , ect... cause hair loss issues and/or prostrate issues in people if they don't have MPD running in the family?

**Will DHT compounds cause prostrate enlargement issues if those issues don't exist already?

I'm 49 and have neither of these issues and would like to try these two compounds.

Thanks Everyone!
    Last edited by ecto9; 03-09-2008 at 07:19 PM.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Input appreciated...

Njord is offline Senior Member
    I have always had thin hair and receding hairlines. However on my TPP, NPP and winny cycle I noticed a large increase in hairloss. Hairs were everywhere. I started on Nizoral 2%, minoxidil and propecia and the hairloss stopped. It has even grown in thicker than ever before.
    So the answer to your hairloss question is, maybe.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Bump for the not so new newbie...

Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member
    Will compounds such as Win,Tren, ect... cause hair loss issues and/or prostrate issues in people if they don't have MPD running in the family?
    maybe, it differs from person to person, i would suggest since you dont have a problem with mpb to go ahead and try the compounds if thats what your interested in, and since you dont have an existing problem, if one starts it shouldnt be hard to combat with fina or duta

I just recently started having issues with my hairline receding, i used duta for the first time last cycle, I have used winny, masteron early in my day and never had hair issues at that time, so i will not use those compounds anymore
    Last edited by Discipline_1; 03-10-2008 at 12:22 AM.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thansk for the responses everyone. Bump for more input. Oh yeah, My hair is plentiful and very thick. Father is 79 and still has most of his hair, it's just thinning out with a few gaps in the back ...

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Bump

browboy is offline Associate Member
    I ran a cycle with winny once, hair was falling out like mad! I hate the stuff and would never use it again. Made my joints and tendons hurt, jacks up your lipids, and other crap. If you are concerned in the least about your hair, I would say stay away from winny. Just my opinion though-everyone is different.

tzs68 is offline Junior Member
    **Will DHT compounds cause prostrate enlargement issues if those issues don't exist already?

The answer to your 2nd question is yes. every guy on earth will eventually have an enlarged prostate, if they live long enough. that's why old guys have a hard time peeing- can't get it started, can't void all the way, etc. Your prostate grows your whole life and DHT is one of the main contributers to that. taking a dht-elevating compound will accelerate the process. you may not ever have any problems. but if you live long enough you will.

tzs68 is offline Junior Member
    you can take finasteride (propecia/proscar) or dutasteride (avodart) to help avoid this problem. both work for male pattern baldness and both minimize prostate growth (which actually also lowers your chances of getting prostate cancer later in life because the rate of prostate cancer is directly proportional to the mass of the prostate).

Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member
    you can take finasteride (propecia/proscar) or dutasteride (avodart) to help avoid this problem. both work for male pattern baldness and both minimize prostate growth (which actually also lowers your chances of getting prostate cancer later in life because the rate of prostate cancer is directly proportional to the mass of the prostate).
    yes dutasteride is the chemical name for avodart, which is intended to help with an enlarged prostate, and is prescribed for this specific reason, it just so happens that it blocks the dht which is in turn having an effect on an enlarging prostate so people use it for mpb also

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Guys. Any more comments welcome please...

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    More experiences please...

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Bump

Thread Information