Thread: Eq?

MrTAME is offline Associate Member

Eq?

Hey guys,

Never used EQ yet and I am geting conflicting information. So I might as well ask it flat out. Do you think EQ is worth it for a bulking cycle? I stated before that I may be doing EQ 500 mg / week along with test e at 750 mg/week. Think it would be worth it to keep the EQ? never used it before so I dont know. If I don't use the EQ then I am just going to bump up the test e to 1 gram per week and up the ai's and nolva a lil to compensate for the extra test....done 750mg test e / week before but not a gram/week.
    just interested in what all you people who have tried EQ think of my approach to this.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss
    You will find Equipose very useful during a bulking cycle with testosterone .

Equipoise will provide leans muscle mass gains, but even greater endurance gains, which allows the user to perform many more sets and reps than normally and ultimately, allows for greater hypertrophy.

It will also increase your appetite and strengthen ligaments. 600mgs per week is my magic number.
    there is very lil to no backing on those.. in most cases the appetite is attributed to increase in anabolism.

gram of test a week with 600 mg/ week of eq... tried that before? My joints are also shot to Sh*t, there is no such thing as a pain free workout anymore.

stats now are 205
    5'8
    about 10% bf

I have never tried a gram of test a week yet...I want to giver a shot and see how it works for me with the extra ai and nolva...if it goes good then I'll up it even further one cycle at a time.

using a gram a week of test is kinda pointless imo as the gains arent really that much more noticable than 500mg/wk but the increase in estrogen is neat.
    there are fare more effective ways to utilize other compounds to make a more efficient cycle than relying on high test dosages.

So just leave the eq alone then...was going to do tren ...but I have a full head of hair...I'd like to keep it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss
    Personally, all I use for bulking is testosterone (usually suspension or sustanon or both), Dianabol , and sometimes some Injectable Winstrol , Primobolan , and some Masteron or Turinabol .

If you don't care for sexual dysfunction, by all means use Trenolone or Nandrolone, they are very effective compounds.
    HOW are nor groups going to cause libido issues when you are utilizing an exogenous form of test ? progesterone issues can easily be controlled w/ ancillaries..

almost all of your information has been skewed or cut'n' paste from some unforseen god knows what misconstrued source.

Thread Information