Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cbc5010 is offline Junior Member

Pack Seized Need Advice

I ordered internationally. I ordered 5, 10 ml and tabelets. I receieved the first pack which contained the vials and the second pack contained tablets, d-bol, winstrol , clomid, nolva, armidex. and it got seized. The companies policy is that they will send the seized items if you pay the shipping and they will send it to your real name to a new address. However they will only re send it registered mail and you have to sign for it. So i was worried about signing for a pack in case it is a controlled delivery also I have had stuff seized that was sent to my name before......Any advice
    Last edited by cbc5010; 09-06-2007 at 05:22 PM.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    considering the consequences bro, chaulk it up and find a domestic source.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    its not worth it order from somewhere else

billybambam is offline Banned
    Scary

really?? so you wouldn't sign for it then?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    u dont **** w/ seized shit. trust me on that.

Serotonin is offline Member
    The only way I get my gear is from intl. sources because I prefer pharm grade. I always have it sent registered and requiring a signature. They seize it at customs, upon entering the US so it isn't like they're going to set up a sting to raid you on $200 worth of gear. I've had no problems. Just ship it to a different address.

*edit: Not sure if some of you think he's getting the actual seized gear, but he isn't. His supplier is just willing to resend what was seized.

yeah my friend got her shit siezed.. pretty big ass order.. and they want her to come in and get it lol..

batlin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin
    The only way I get my gear is from intl. sources because I prefer pharm grade. I always have it sent registered and requiring a signature. They seize it at customs, upon entering the US so it isn't like they're going to set up a sting to raid you on $200 worth of gear. I've had no problems. Just ship it to a different address.

*edit: Not sure if some of you think he's getting the actual seized gear, but he isn't. His supplier is just willing to resend what was seized.

exactly... just have it sent to a different address... it sounds like all my sources resend policy..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin

I agree.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

billybambam is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    yeah my friend got her sh t siezed.. pretty big ass order.. and they want her to come in and get it lol..
    "Huh... I don't know what you are talking about... I never ordered anything...
    You must be mistaking me with someone else."

what if u've had something seized sent to YOUr name before, bc you need to put your name for registered mail

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    When you get a pack seized your addy is flagged in the computers and subsequent packages to that addy will be checked. Anyone can make up a name, thats not really what they check for.

Most international sources will reship if you scan your customs letter and email it to them. But you will need to get a new addy as i said earlier.

yea I already have a new address to send to......so you don't think over 200$ worth of gear is enough for them to set up a sting on me?

also if I missed the package they would bring it to the Post Office right? So they woodn't have Fed's waiting there for me to come n pick it up right????....I am worried about getting a controlled delivery thats all....I am just wondering the chances of it actually happening.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by cbc5010
    yea I already have a new address to send to......so you don't think over 200$ worth of gear is enough for them to set up a sting on me?
    Lets just say you cant be too safe. Its unlikely. If you are paranoid get all gear out of your house so if they use the pack to get a search warrant they will come up dry.

Best place to send it is to me

hahaha i bet it is

so over $200 they would probably just seize it???? and isnt it true that registered gets seized much less? and that tabs get by customs fatser?

eaiser rather

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Lets just say you cant be too safe. Its unlikely. If you are paranoid get all gear out of your house so if they use the pack to get a search warrant they will come up dry.

Best place to send it is to me
    yeah.. hey .. bout that.. if u recive a box of sex dolls and vibrators.. YEAH I TOTTALLY biffed on the western union info.. so .. yeah..

so then just have it resent registered and sign for it?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    so then just have it resent registered and sign for it?
    only you can decide that. there are inherent risks involved, obviously, each of us has to decide if we are willing to take the chance or not.

but the chance of a controlled delivery????

Big
    but the chance of a controlled delivery????
    even if fifty of us post and say it's never happened to us, that wouldn't mean it wouldn't happen to you. I would say it's not likely, but it's certainly possible.

ok thanks alot for your input

one more question

Big
    Please understand I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just don't want to down play the seriousness of the situation, and I think it would be irresponsible to give anyone a false sense of security in these situations.

750 mg of test cyp and 400 mg of tren enanthate ......expect good results

clomi nolva and tamox will be my pct

no i appreciate you input and do no think you are being a jerk whatsoever

Big
    750 mg of test cyp and 400 mg of tren enanthate ......expect good results

clomi nolva and tamox will be my pct
    taiboxa is the tren expert here, bump for an answer from him

ok thank you very much

drop test as low as you can possibly go when running tren .. helps immensely w/ the sides.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    I'm skeptical of the whole supposed address "flagging" system. The logistics of such a system make it seem pretty unlikely. Also I know of people getting packages sent to the same address after getting a letter with no problems.

Also the thing about signing for the package.. it doesn't matter. Ask any lawyer. To get busted for possession it just has to be in your house/car. Doesn't matter what you signed or didn't sign.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop77
    I'm skeptical of the whole supposed address "flagging" system. The logistics of such a system make it seem pretty unlikely. Also I know of people getting packages sent to the same address after getting a letter with no problems.

Also the thing about signing for the package.. it doesn't matter. Ask any lawyer. To get busted for possession it just has to be in your house/car. Doesn't matter what you signed or didn't sign.
    yeah, but how many people sign for a package then don't bring it into their house or car? If you are really worried, take possession of the package, bring it home, and take a marker and mark it in bold letters "return to sender" and set it aside for a few days. That way on the rare off chance that they come knocking you can just say it must have been sent to you by mistake, and they will have a hard time proving the case with the "evidence" marked accordingly.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    yeah.. hey .. bout that.. if u recive a box of sex dolls and vibrators.. YEAH I TOTTALLY biffed on the western union info.. so .. yeah..

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i think ive recieved a total of about 5 custom seizure notices,, i use the same address. I havent had problems in awhile,,, it really usually just depends on the country thats shippin it and how they ship it. I dont believe in that flag address crap unless someone can prove it

Second2None is offline Banned
    if your worried about a sting, when you get it dont open itfor like a week so if they do raid ya, you never knew what was in the box

Serotonin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345
    i think ive recieved a total of about 5 custom seizure notices,, i use the same address. I havent had problems in awhile,,, it really usually just depends on the country thats shippin it and how they ship it. I dont believe in that flag address crap unless someone can prove it
    I don't buy the flagging either, mainly the sources won't ship to the same one after a seizure but I guess it couldn't hurt to switch to be safe. Still haven't read anything definitive on it, and you'd think it would be common knowledge considering how many average joe's work at those things.

BG
    Ive resent to the same PO box a month after seizer, from a different source with no problems.

3bd
    3bd is offline Anabolic Member
    There is good information in this post that I've been seeking lately... wonder where I was on this day? Anyway, I don't buy the address flagging either - my previous source always used the same address over and over, even after siezures.

Here's the question that really begs being asked after all this dicussion (hope it's all right to ask)... has anyone here ever experienced being "popped" for receiving a package - signature required or otherwise? If so, what was the experience like: how much jail time (if any), and what did it cost you in legal fees, etc.? Inquiring minds want to know!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information