reddragon4954 is offline Member

Anadrol and keeping gains

I have heard that you will lose a lot of your gains when you come off, most being water. But as far as actual muscle and strength is concerned, as long as I keep the cycle going with test and maybe something else, will I keep most of the muscle and strength gains made?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i keep bout 70% or so of the strength gains i attain..
    as for WEIGHT i never pay attention to the scale..
    i like it

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i like it

cuz yr fat!

too much oreo pizza huh?

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    cuz yr fat!

too much oreo pizza huh?
    ^^^ sick!

Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    cuz yr fat!

too much oreo pizza huh?

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    uhm...Tai isn't fat dumbass. Hes pretty lean actually.

shhh.. ur gunna kill my long lived joke

I've never done anadrol but I've read that alot of the weight gain is due to water retention so I guess when u come off u'd lose that water too, however i also have read u can run it with a diuretic as a way to get the muscle w/o the high water retention tho. I'ma try a 4 week run on my next cycle i'll let ya know what the yay and nay is

Quote Originally Posted by jaysunderstudy
    I've never done anadrol but I've read that alot of the weight gain is due to water retention so I guess when u come off u'd lose that water too, however i also have read u can run it with a diuretic as a way to get the muscle w/o the high water retention tho. I'ma try a 4 week run on my next cycle i'll let ya know what the yay and nay is
    HCTZ works great in conjunction w/ drol to reduce extracellular water retention.. BUT.. there will still be significant bloat in most people even w/ a deceant diuretic.

its the strength gains that make drol so wonderful.. and if your running a nor group w/ it .. it seems like the gains will stick a lil better though there is no scientific reasoning behind this, only personal experience.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i like it
    based on your pics, looks like defination is still premature LOL

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    finished second week of 100mg/ed Drol.. Have to admit strength is up, nothing rediculous, but I dont see much signs of weight/water gain....see what week 3 brings...

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    finished second week of 100mg/ed Drol.. Have to admit strength is up, nothing rediculous, but I dont see much signs of weight/water gain....see what week 3 brings...
    i dont get crazy bloat either off it.. but i do get far better strength gains from it than i do dbol ..

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i didnt get bloated at all with d-rol, i was on 100mg ed and .3 mg of a-dex wich kept the bloat down, nice srtength and weight gains and i stayed nice n lean with little to no bloat

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    i didnt get bloated at all with d-rol, i was on 100mg ed and .3 mg of a-dex wich kept the bloat down, nice srtength and weight gains and i stayed nice n lean with little to no bloat
    I am curious how a-dex kept the bloat down, adrol is a dht and will NOT convert to estrogen so the only way a-dex would help with bloat is if you were taking something else with it, e.g. large amounts of test. Adrol is weird in that it is a DHT but gives estrogen sides like edema(hydropsy) however anti-e's will not effect those sides and I have even read where bro's report SERMs like nolva will reduce a-drol gains. If thats true then a-drol itself is acting like an estrogen and competeing for ERs with the SERMs. Remember, A-drol doesn't bind to the ARs.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    I am curious how a-dex kept the bloat down, adrol is a dht and will NOT convert to estrogen so the only way a-dex would help with bloat is if you were taking something else with it, e.g. large amounts of test. Adrol is weird in that it is a DHT but gives estrogen sides like edema(hydropsy) however anti-e's will not effect those sides and I have even read where bro's report SERMs like nolva will reduce a-drol gains. If thats true then a-drol itself is acting like an estrogen and competeing for ERs with the SERMs. Remember, A-drol doesn't bind to the ARs.
    iono, i was on test n deca at the time as well, i always use a-dex while on and i assumed the a-dex kept the bloat away.ive read that some people have success with nolva or a-dex w/d-rol no one knows why,its such a weird ompound per wat it is and the sides it gives so u kinda have to see wat werks for u

Thread Information