ascendant is offline Senior Member

Questions on liquid orals?

Just got two main questions in regards to liquid orals. For starters as far as liquid orals, I'm talking both anti-e orals (ex. arimidex , nolva, clomid) and AAS orals (ex. drol, dbol ). Are there any that shouldn't be shaken? Just wondering cause i like to shake up most orals I use to make sure their colloidal dispersion is even, but wondering if there's any that are like HCG that can break down by shaking them?

Second question is what's the typical shelf-life of these things? I'm talking about after you open them and use them and all, how long can they sit around before their chemical structure starts breaking down? Just wondering cause I know sometimes we have leftovers from a previous cycle and wondering how long after we started using them should they still be effective? I'm sure it varies from chem to chem, but are there any in particular that don't last too long and what's the average?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    You can shake them if you want to. They're not fragile like hgh etc.

They should be a good for a few cycles at least. I wouldn't leave them sitting around year after year though since eventually they would start to lose potency.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    They only need to get shake if they don't stay 100% suspended in the solution. It there is no sediment at the bottom there will be no need.

HCG IGF and GH are different story the rest it dont matter

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    great guys, thanks for the info.

Thread Information