Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    j5jeffw is offline New Member

What if I did only Deca

I need some info on a deca only cycle, what could the results be, I read a lot about deca and test. I chose the deca because it was the safest supposedly. I looked at several sites about deca. I have been working out for about 5 years and I am 6'2'' and 218lbs 20% body fat. I put on the extra weight after I got married roughly 20lbs and stopped working out for about 9 months after I got married and I am back to my routine. Let me know thanks.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    What is your cycle exp.? Age?

First you need to get your diet in check and cardio to lower the bf%. Deca will shut your D*** down by itself so you might get divorced before your honeymoon stage is up.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    decca shuts down your nat test after one shot. No libido, no boners. Yes decca doesnt have that many sides , but in my opinion most sides are overrated. What are the side you are worried about from test? Losing hair?, Acne? There are things to combat that.
    Id just go with a low or lower dose of test if you are that worried, assess your side effect and go from there.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph
    decca shuts down your nat test after one shot. No libido, no boners. Yes decca doesnt have that many sides , but in my opinion most sides are overrated. What are the side you are worried about from test? Losing hair?, Acne? There are things to combat that.
    Id just go with a low or lower dose of test if you are that worried, assess your side effect and go from there.

just add some TEST with the DECA .

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    you need test if your going to run deca !

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by mx3
    you need test if your going to run deca!
    you dont HAVE to, you will see some results of deca only. Its just that for most people the sides way out weigh the benefits. Personally I would run atleast 200mg of test a week to help the little guy out lol

billybambam is offline Banned
    Never run Deca only. Listen to Murph and others in here. If you are just wanting to get more ripped, you don't need any type of AAS. Just get your Diet and Training in check.
    If you decide to run Deca, you must always run Test with it. It will shut down your natural test production, and you will have no energy to work out also! I have know guys that have run straight Deca and they said they were sleeping half the day.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billybambam
    Never run Deca only. Listen to Murph and others in here. If you are just wanting to get more ripped, you don't need any type of AAS. Just get your Diet and Training in check.
    If you decide to run Deca, you must always run Test with it. It will shut down your natural test production, and you will have no energy to work out also! I have know guys that have run straight Deca and they said they were sleeping half the day.
    good post. i totally missed that. Yeah bro if you wanting to drop some bf then jjust do a little extra cardio, 20lbs isnt bad at all. Maybe do some clen to get there faster, but you dont need it.
    roids really arent used to burn fat

j5jeffw is offline New Member

I'll do my 2 1/2 mile run a day then and get rid of the deca. Damn!

Cardio it is, I was just misinformed by someone and I guess that is a lesson learned.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by j5jeffw
    Cardio it is, I was just misinformed by someone and I guess that is a lesson learned.
    The 2 1/2 mile run is a waste of time. If you're looking to lose fat, don't get your heart rate above 80% of your max or else you'll start burning glycogen and amino acids (aka muscle). You don't have to run to lose fat... I trained for a bodybuilding competition a year ago and didn't run 10 feet. Just did a fast paced walk on the treadmill at a 5% incline, no running necessary... about 30-40 mins a day.

critic7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j5jeffw
    What if I did only Deca .
    u will lose your erection and ability to ejaculate during sex or masturbation!
    is that what u want?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    just search "deca only cycle" and you will be overwhelmed with reasons to add at least a trt dose of test.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    What if you used the search button.. now wouldnt that be an overwhelming event.

EXCELLENCE is offline Junior Member
    lol search search search

ya boy is offline New Member
    dont do it especially if your gonna run high dose for awhile coming off will be hard on you just over all id hit pct hard if your gonna do it.....your gonna have no sex drive like seriously you wont care to have sex and you wont even try cause you will find that you cant get hard its ****ed up

getbigbig is offline Junior Member
    Ive known several people to run deca only with great results. Solid gains that stuck with them.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by getbigbig
    Ive known several people to run deca only with great results. Solid gains that stuck with them.
    it has nothing to do with GAINS or RECOVERY.

the fact is the human body can not use a NorTest group as normal testosterone and since 19nor groups are completely suppressive you shunt your endogenous testosterone production w/o having a back up thus the reason for running a synthetic test to maintain proper physiological functions.
    i.e. mood/libido/rbc oxygen content/etc

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yeah, as i stated earlier. He will see decent results, its just that the side effects out weigh the benefits. I rather feel good, have increased libido, have more energy, be more motivated, then to just gain 7-8 pounds by taking deca alone

critic7 is offline Banned
    i'm sure they were not happy in the end. what good is it when all the cute girls wants to make out with u because u have great body but your dick won't work?

Thread Information