Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

deca longer time or higher dose

i will run a test deca cycle,i have 2 options which are either to run deca at 250mg for 10 weeks or 300mgs for 8 weeks ,so what do you guys think?

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    what are you running the test at?

500mg

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    buy more decca. it takes a while to start seeing results as it is a very long estered compound. I'd run it at 500 for 12 weeks

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph
    buy more decca. it takes a while to start seeing results as it is a very long estered compound. I'd run it at 500 for 12 weeks
    second that. also run the test 2 weeks past the deca .

i cannot run it that high due to money issues,btw its my 1st time running deca

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    i cannot run it that high due to money issues,btw its my 1st time running deca
    that being the case, I would probably run a test only cycle this time and save the deca till the next cycle and by then get some to add to it.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    if you cant afford to run a proper cycle, then wait. you're better off doing it properly. what do you have on hand for ancillaries and pct?

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    if you cant afford to run a proper cycle, then wait. you're better off doing it properly. what do you have on hand for ancillaries and pct?
    i have test e,nolvadex ,deca ,proviron .hcg ,vitamin e..how much should i run ,imo 300mg isnt considered little considering my weight which is 71 kilos now and being this my 1st time to run deca..i look heavier than my weight cause i am too lean and i have some old pics back here in the pics forum.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    i have test e,nolvadex,deca,proviron.hcg,vitamin e..how much should i run ,imo 300mg isnt considered little considering my weight which is 71 kilos now and being this my 1st time to run deca..i look heavier than my weight cause i am too lean and i have some old pics back here in the pics forum.
    so what are you planning to use to combat any sides while on cycle? you wont be able to use the nolva. were you planning on using proviron for this? i think you should grab some arimidex or letro just to be safe

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    so what are you planning to use to combat any sides while on cycle? you wont be able to use the nolva. were you planning on using proviron for this? i think you should grab some arimidex or letro just to be safe
    letro here is about 550dollars ,aramidex 470 dollars and aromasin 740dollars,i know i am not supposed to post prices but these are pharmacy prices in egypt so i guess its ok,these prices are in pounds but for me its a dollar if you know what i mean,and yes i thought that i might use proviron if i got any problems from the deca but i guess not cause its not a too high of a dose ..peace

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    71*2.23=158.33 lbs
    why are you doing steroids ?

cause i cant gain at all eventhough my diet and training is in check,besides supplements and food is too expenisve here in egypt and the gains that i get aint that good at all,you can check my older pics though i am much bigger now with more or less the same body fat .thanks

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I see a new bumpersticker slogan "steroids , because food is too damn expensive."

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    I see a new bumpersticker slogan "steroids, because food is too damn expensive."
    its not only that and believe me i know what i am doing diet wise and training wise very well,i will be posting pics soon before my cycle,i have seen a lot of pics where they weigh more than me but look a lot smaller in size and development..i am not skinny by any means but i need to gain more muscle mass.thanks

bump

Thread Information