moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member

In a bit of a bind

Well im not sure if this is the proper section im just looking for advice. I planned on getting my PCT from AR-R . but the canadian orders seemed to be getting stoped at customs so I decided not to do that. Then I was going to order pct from a source, along with some gear for my next cycle, I kept procrastinating and putting it off( yeah I know bad idea).

Well now theres all these steroid busts, which has me concerned and confused how I should go about getting my PCT. Keep in mind i've got only 1 more week worth of shorts so I should be starting it in 3 weeks. I'm thinking of just ordering PCT from a source and not any gear in case anything goes wrong. I know one guy who's got a minimum order of 200 so that could work out. But on the other hand he was using another boards email(not hushmail) whose owner got busted.. G* labs ... I'm thinking he might have been comprismised.. Is there anyone I can PM to double check? I didnt see his name on a list the other day, but im a bit paranoid.

So what would you guys do in my situation? Ideally I could just order from some type of domestic research company or one who has no problems with customs

YupYup is offline Junior Member
    holy crap, they got busted?

is that way the website isn't working?

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    I've read numerous accounts from his own website even before it stoped working, that he was one of the ones who got busted.. Him getting busted and the site not working cant be a coincidence

Thread Information