Thread: Npp

Npp

Anyone have some experience with NPP?

I'm on week 2 and the things I have read seem to be right. This shit is like liquid gyno. Of course I'm taking 100mg prop along with the 75 NPP every day...but I was takin .5mg adex adn .5mg caber x2 a week and gyno still flared up pretty quickly.

Does anyone have similar experiences?

I was originally going to start the cycle with letro but opted out because I don't like using letro unless it is an absolute must. Looks like that time is now

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i love NPP... one of the greatest compounds ive ever taken... u should be takin a-dex and caber everyday not 2x/week... try .5mgs/day of a-dex and .5mgs/day of caber.... that would b ideal... AIs should be taken ED or atleast EOD... but i would suggest ED for best results... your administration schedule is your major problem here

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    I think those doses spaced out can cause a fluxuation in your estrogen to cause gyno problems as well.

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    i love NPP... one of the greatest compounds ive ever taken... u should be takin a-dex and caber everyday not 2x/week... try .5mgs/day of a-dex and .5mgs/day of caber.... that would b ideal... AIs should be taken ED or atleast EOD... but i would suggest ED for best results... your administration schedule is your major problem here
    Sorry I didn't list I took Adex ED..but thats what I do. I just assumed people would think I meant ed

.5mg of caber ED is a lot of caber. It has a very long halflife and thats a pretty high dosage..I dont wanna let the caber dose get too high...have you seen the negative sides with it? Eek..Left ventrical probs...

Anyway...yesterday I took 2.5mg of letro. Some say that's too high but I want this shit to go back to normal, you don't wanna mess with gyno

I was surprised .5mg adex ED and caber still wasn't enough. NPP/deca doesn't even stimulate prolactin secretion all that much...

I'm assuming it was all the estrogen...I guess letro it is..

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    Dont go crazy on the letro either. That will hinder your gains. You wil lhave alot of joint problems as well. You will feel like you have "shin splints" all over your body.

Plus coming off you can have an estrogen rebound and cause gyno as well. Its gonna be used moderatly..its very powerful stuff.

Yup, will do.

I only planned to use it at such a high dose in the next few days til hopefully the gyno subsides.

From there on out I will use it at .5mg ed or so...

.5mg of adex sure wasn't enough

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent_G
    Dont go crazy on the letro either. That will hinder your gains. You wil lhave alot of joint problems as well. You will feel like you have "shin splints" all over your body.

Plus coming off you can have an estrogen rebound and cause gyno as well. Its gonna be used moderatly..its very powerful stuff.
    honestly, what really hinders peoples gains is not eating enough carbs and not getting enough rest not doubling up on their letro dose - imo it is better to double your dose of letro and not gain that 1 additional lb than to not and have to have gyno surgery.
    Last edited by rock75; 09-27-2007 at 08:56 PM.

Thread Information