reddragon4954 is offline Member

Tolerance to Letro?

I have been doing a blast and cruise for about 6 months now. Im prone to gynecomastia so I always use Femera - letrozole - . I was wondering if using it for long periods of time can you build a tolerance to it?
    I know Femera - letrozole - is the most powerful anti-e killing about 98% of estrogen in your body, but is it as effective on day one as it will be 6 months from now?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Letro does not lower estrogen levels by 98% in men, those studies where done on menopause woman with breast cancer. I know Anthony Roberts have this written this in hes profiles, but its false! From BW I can say that letro lowered my total estrogen level with roughly 60-65%, and that was with no AAS included. Some of my friends had roughly the same score...

I belive letro will do the job for 6 months w/o becoming ineffective as to tolerance. Woman with breast cancer is given the drug in some cases up to 5 years, and they do not build up a tolerance apperently.

Anyway, you could switch from time to time with letro and aromasin , they work thrue diffrent mechanisms, and they are both very effective for preventing gyno.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Double post
    Last edited by vitor; 09-28-2007 at 05:36 AM.

taylor26 is offline Member
    Very nice info vitor

slavedriver is offline New Member
    If you are worried about it switch it up. Everything i have read supports Vitor and his post.

Thread Information