Hephens is offline Member

Getting tested for AAS

Ok i am getting a blood test and a pee test soon. I have done Test e + deca + dbol cycle over 6 months ago and tried abit of test suspension about 1month ago. I'm just abit worried about the deca you guys rekon it will show, is there anything i can take or do before hand to help?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Is it blood test for a job? They test for rec drugs not aas.

Its not for a job. the doctor wants to test me and i havent admitted to using them yet and don't want to really for various reasons unless i have to. i am getting blood sample test to check my hormones and a pee test for some reason is there anything i can do before hand at all i feel it will only be the deca that will show up. What would the pee test be for guys, they cant test AAS from that can they?

DCB83 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephens
    Its not for a job. the doctor wants to test me and i havent admitted to using them yet and don't want to really for various reasons unless i have to. i am getting blood sample test to check my hormones and a pee test for some reason is there anything i can do before hand at all i feel it will only be the deca that will show up. What would the pee test be for guys, they cant test AAS from that can they?
    yes, most aas can be detected with pee. What do you mean your doctor wants to test you? just don;t do it if your that worried, or just tell him. I told my doctor. I think its an important thing to do for someone who does aas.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Bro he is not ordering a "juice test"...Evidently you are having some problems post cycle, and he wants to rule out any hormonal problems. So he is probably getting tests done to see what your Testosterone , FSH, LH, Prolactin, & Estrogen levels are, among other things. Your insurance company would not pay for a steroid test just because your doctor wanted to know. And im positive that your doctor would not pay out of pocket to satisfy his curiousity..You have nothing to worry about, other than the fact your levels may be off due to you cycling...

JasonR is offline Member
    steroid panel will cost like 1000$ or more i believe.. the insurance company will fire ur doctor lol

It sais that on the report i will be getting, testosterone , FSH, LH, Prolactin and estrogen levels checkd, than under that it sais U Drug screen esp THC

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    It sais that on the report i will be getting, testosterone, FSH, LH, Prolactin and estrogen levels checkd, than under that it sais U Drug screen esp THC
    He is testing your HPTA functions, and appearently, he has some suspicions that you are using Marijuana (THC)... But he is not however testing for any type of specific anabolic steroid . He is instead testing your endogenous hormone levels, and if they are depleted or suppressed in some way, that could be an INDICATOR of steroid use ...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Ok i am getting a blood test and a pee test soon. I have done Test e + deca + dbol cycle over 6 months ago and tried abit of test suspension about 1month ago. I'm just abit worried about the deca you guys rekon it will show, is there anything i can take or do before hand to help?

DECA metabolites can show up for up to 24 months.

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    He is testing your HPTA functions, and appearently, he has some suspicions that you are using Marijuana (THC)... But he is not however testing for any type of specific anabolic steroid. He is instead testing your endogenous hormone levels, and if they are depleted or suppressed in some way, that could be an INDICATOR of steroid use...

Its been awhile since i have touched juice like 6 months ago when i last used deca and like 2 months ago when i last tried suspension, do u guys think that there looking for steroids in someway like testing me for it?

Thread Information