Thread: Oily skin

Psaletta is offline Member

Oily skin

Ending week 4 of test only cycle @500mg a week. My skin is oily as hell and I'm getting these big ass pimples under my skin. The kind that hurt like hell but have no head on them. A few on neck and chest. I scrub with anti acne shit every shower etc.. And they still pop up.. Is it the test or the oil the test is mixed with?

BobTheBodyBuilder is offline Associate Member
    Are you normally prone to acne?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would think its the test itself. accutane will be the most effective treatment, but you can try some wash and lotions/creams first.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    i would avoid acne creams and stick with warm water for a few days. give your body a chance to regulate itself before causing it to increase oil production even more to combat the harsh drying effect of those acne products.

Welcome to puberty. Your Test/Estrogen level's going wacko and your body's trying to adjust. It's pretty normal and very uncomfortable. You didn't think getting all those awesome muscles were "free" did you? Nah, don't worry about it. You can use all the topical you want but the reason you're getting "nodular" acne is because the sebaceous glands under the skin is excreting a ton of oil and the oil's getting clogged before it even gets to the dermal layer. You need to give your body some time to adjust. Keep using the topical and shower twice a day. When you can't take it anymore you should do some research on accutane. Good luck.

greenwell001 is offline Member
    I am end of week 4 pf 600mg test and I too have been getting oily skin, but no bumps yet. Fingers crossed.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My acne wouldn't hit me till the end of cycle and
    Run for like 3 months

abstetic is offline Banned
    Vitamin b5 the help slow down the production of the oil.. Wash your skin with tea tree oil... Apple aloe vera jelly after and buy this clay called Aztec healing clay.. Oh also use organic apple cider vinegar as a toner after wash but before you apply aloe Vera

Unit86 is offline New Member
    Get a bath each night and put a cap full of dettol in the bath, you will notice immediate results trust me this stuff is more powerful than anything

Unit86 is offline New Member
    Also if you don't want to bath every night just get a bit of dettol on a sponge and bathe your acne

Razor is offline Banned
    Eliminate that shit now with this, I swear this is a god send, best ance cream ever made.
    http://www.platinumlabz.com/servlet/Detail?no=2

1gearhead is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstetic
    Vitamin b5 the help slow down the production of the oil.. Wash your skin with tea tree oil... Apple aloe vera jelly after and buy this clay called Aztec healing clay.. Oh also use organic apple cider vinegar as a toner after wash but before you apply aloe Vera
    tea tree oil is amazing......kills the bacteria, keeps acne from forming.....

Razor is offline Banned
    I swear for the money nothing is more effective than ACNE ANNIHILATOR....its dirt cheap and so good.

Nice! Thanks for the help guys.

@bob.. Not pron to acne. Never had many pimples when I was a teen. Gotta be the test. I'll try some of the advise and see if it goes away.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Are you using an AI? that usually keeps any and all acne subdued for me!! You have to control your estro lvs.
    Also try to shower at least twice a day..........also when you have time either in morning or at night after shower take a cotton ball add a generous amount of alcohol and use a band-aid to hold it directly on the bumps....keep them on for at least 15min, this works well for me when i do get a bump

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Use PanOxyl along with the Razor's suggestion!!

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaffle21
    Use PanOxyl along with the Razor's suggestion!!
    I forgot to menton I use PanOxyl as well for my wash

Thread Information