bigdog123 is offline Junior Member

APL = HCG is this right ...?? !!

hi,
    my source says he can provide me with some APL (pct)... he tells me its too help ur natural testostrone production after your cycle, the only thing is .... is this a brand of HCG and if not what the hell is this lol???????

the guy is an old bber mid 40`s ... he has done competitions and all ... ( but i live where ppl dont speak english so i was thinking that might be the reason why he isnt too specific when it comes down to AAS. i think he knows what hes talking about but im kinda testing him... cuz even thought he`s freakin huge i wont base my trust on that !

anyways if theres anyone out there that can help me out it would be appreciated
    thanks

anyone ????

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Sorry man, I've never heard of "APL" being anything associated with HCG . I've heard of HMG being similar. Is this a product you can get at a nutritional store?

no its boosts ur testosterone ... its injection... its like a product that you mix right b4 injecting... weird i know .. its just that i wanna get this sorted out ... it seems to work cuz i know guys that are on it ... but i read alot on this board and never heard of it so i was thinking that some vets may have heard of this !

Thread Information