Last day for 15% off!!!!

Just a friendly reminder that today is the last day to receive 15% off at the store by entering this code upon checkout:

HALLOWEEN15

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

LION

topnotch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Just a friendly reminder that today is the last day to receive 15% off at the store by entering this code upon checkout:

HALLOWEEN15

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

LION

Hey bro, i ordered last night...my order #22911...i used the halloween15 promotion code last night when i placed the order, and it showed the discount...the email i received w/ receipt and when i log in to ar-r to view status, it shows i was charged full amount and not given the discount...can you check on this?

Quote Originally Posted by topnotch View Post
    Hey bro, i ordered last night...my order #22911...i used the halloween15 promotion code last night when i placed the order, and it showed the discount...the email i received w/ receipt and when i log in to ar-r to view status, it shows i was charged full amount and not given the discount...can you check on this?

hmmm..send an email to [email protected] include your name and order number. They can look it up for you and take care of it. THanks,

LION

I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but make sure you enter it in in ALL CAPS...

alright...i sent an email to [email protected]ks for the quick reply on here...i'll be lookin for a response there...thanks

TREN/PROP/WINNY is offline New Member
    cool, thanks bro..

moush is offline Senior Member
    just placed an order LION...i got the buy two get one free albuterol and one T3 and FYI the coupon code has to be in CAPS!

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Topnotch I think your ok. It did that to me as well but when I looked at my statement it showed that i only paid the discount price.

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    Topnotch I think your ok. It did that to me as well but when I looked at my statement it showed that i only paid the discount price.
    Really cause that has happened to me 2or 3 times and I have never recieved a response back, guess I will just check my cc statement. Don't mind paying full price, just don't want to be mislead into thinking that I am getting a discount then have it not applied once I finalize payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    Alright, i'll have to check my statement then...thanks bro

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah the website gave me the discount, on my cc statement it said I only paid the discounted price. BUT on my account history and in the email that I was sent it said I was paying full price even though I didn't.

moush is offline Senior Member
    hey lion check your pm's

Thread Information