TRAVELJOCKEY is offline New Member

Need Some advice gents, body has taken a beating. Deca/Sust questions.

Ok so I'm 206 pounds, 6 foot and 27 years old...I have used gear in the past and am no newcomer to its use (been around it my whole life). Quite honestly I probably should have waited until now to use or maybe next year but I jumped the gun at right before I turned 26. I took different stacks mostly a Deca -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - /sus/Dianabol - methandrostenolone - combo and made great gains, kept some gains until I ended up in the hospital.

This is my biggest problems, I used to be in the Marines and ever since the age of 20 I have be injured and reinjured time and time again. Always in and out of the hospital. My deployments never helped either. I am sick and ****in tired of it.

Anyway all that BS aside, I'm tired of being at my strength and Size Plateau. I now believe and think I can't change or make any significant difference at this point until I get back on the gear. I have access to any kind of gear but I'm sticking to Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - /sus stack.

My questions: How do you guys propose I stack it between a 8-12 week period?? I have 60 amps of organon paki Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - , and 30 amps of organon paki Sustanon . (I also have everything I need for my PCT - post cycle therapy - - post cycle therapy - and antiestrogens as well as milk thistle for my liver,legalon and fish oils) Also where is the best place to inject these two types of gear? I have taken shots mostly in delts and quads...sometimes in pec and calves. in the past I put two amps in the same syringe when injecting, I mixed Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - w/Sustanon. Do you think it was a dumb idea? I have only read in one place that it was ok, otherwise it seems people adivse against it. Do you guys that use gear workout more than 5 times a week now that you can workout longer and harder?

Shit guys, any advice helps on anything, or even criticism. I am open to it all. I figure it is time to dialouge with people I don't know on this stuff, rather than the guys i know who have become dependant on juice.

My Other stats:
    Straight leg Deadlift strap use/no belt--455
    bench w/elbow sleeve-300
    squat w/knee brace-315

^^Pitiful...I used to do a higher squat when I was younger

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    lets talk about the injuries and sicknesses first, if you dont mind.
    If we could start avoiding those, we wont have any more setbacks and progress will just continue

If your after strength, deca and sust are good, but how about Sust with tren or halotestin ? Think outside the box here.

First on up, thanks for responding Iron. MUCH appreciated since i'm real troubled by all this.

My injuries are from trainings and deployments, tore my right ACL twice and had a few meniscus repairs. Then my left one hurts all teh time for having held the pressure and beatings from being the stronger knee when it had to.
    I haven't had an MRI in 2 years I think i'm going to get it done again soon.

The other time I had come off a good cycle and made great gains but then got an infection while in Iraq which grew into an abcess and caused me to go into surgery. This knocked me out of teh gym for weeks and caused me to lose gains.

I immediately got back in the gym after the hospital stint and was amazed how my strength came back. But my size is what I lost.

I want more mass on me as well as get a little bit stronger also.

Can get a hold of anything but Halo, unfortunately. Deca and Sust is what i have now and am most comfortable using it.

I don't expect anymore injuries anymore caused by work so I should be good to go.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    what were you previous deca /sust cycles like? doses? length? and whats ur PCT look like?

J*U*ICED-

My previous cycles went to shit because of the low caloric intake I had...I did make gains not like I was supposed to have.

One cycle was 10 weeks the other was 12. Doses pinnacle up and then went down... from 250-750 at peak on sus and 300-600on deca .

My PCT was HCG shots at week 6 and then immediately after the cycle was over at 3 shots spread over 15 days. Along with jumping on Clomid...300/150 /100/50 over a 3 week spread.

My other problem was I was stupidly working 6 times a week, doing one body part a day.
    Last edited by TRAVELJOCKEY; 10-24-2007 at 04:41 AM.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    yeah man were all glad to help. Feel free to ask whatever.
    im glad you dont plan on becoming injured again, lets leave all that behind.
    you might want to try tren with the sus this time, i think youd like it. its powerfull though so dont underestimate it.

About training 6 times a week.
    I see guys on here who do that, or 5 days, and gain great. I however cant. I get worn out, probably because i almost always go heavy. Anyway if youd like you could try my split. I do 1 day on 1 day off. It sounds weird to many but i continuously make gains, and avoid the feelings of overtraining. you can break up the days and schedual however youd like, but mine is chest/back/shoulders+arms/legs each spaced out by a day. Its working well.

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69
    yeah man were all glad to help. Feel free to ask whatever.
    im glad you dont plan on becoming injured again, lets leave all that behind.
    you might want to try tren with the sus this time, i think youd like it. its powerfull though so dont underestimate it.

About training 6 times a week.
    I see guys on here who do that, or 5 days, and gain great. I however cant. I get worn out, probably because i almost always go heavy. Anyway if youd like you could try my split. I do 1 day on 1 day off. It sounds weird to many but i continuously make gains, and avoid the feelings of overtraining. you can break up the days and schedual however youd like, but mine is chest/back/shoulders+arms/legs each spaced out by a day. Its working well.

I plan on doing Tren/Sust for my next cycle which would be about 3-4 months after this one. You seem real enthusiastic about it, i'm deffinately going to look into it hardcore now.

I'm thinking of doing one day on and one day off, sounds like my new plan of action. I was thinking one body part every ten days but then i'm not sure thats the best I dea either. One day on and one day off seem best.

If you dont mind...what are the exercises you do for those days?? What is your routine?? Do you vary your exercise program with different exercises as you go through your cycle??

hey guys...how do I give my dick a jumpstart to get back in action immediately afte the cycle??? My girl is gonna destroy me if I have the same issues I had last time.

Thread Information