Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    randal19 is offline New Member

prop eod important

hey I run 100mgtest prop monday...150 on wed,,,,and 100 on fri...I run 200 tren eneanthate on mon...and 100 on Friday...I run 6 ius of hgh eod split into morning and afternoon...Arimidex at night and all the basic supplements..Oh..and t3 25 mg a day.........I eat great....I have 10% bf..Im 6'1 193lbs......Can I do the test like that....I need sat and sunday to recover from injection pain...And yes I switch sites all the time.....delts...quads..ass...bicep for wimmy at times....hgh tummy..but the prop just kills....will I be ok doimg my prop like i am???...I am looking good but wonder if this is right.....and on my last shot should I do a long ester so I could start pct on day 14 after my last shot....maybe take cyp or test enanthate for m,y last shot?? Thanks guys

Ir0n is offline Associate Member
    man this is wrong in so many occasions. how can you be doing so many chems and done 0 reserch?

bump for a vet to come to this thread

BROKEN is offline Associate Member
    well other than i hope you know what you are doing dude some B-12 @ ar-r might kill the prop pain

Raven88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randal19
    hey I run 100mgtest prop monday...150 on wed,,,,and 100 on fri...I run 200 tren eneanthate on mon...and 100 on Friday...I run 6 ius of hgh eod split into morning and afternoon...Arimidex at night and all the basic supplements..Oh..and t3 25 mg a day.........I eat great....I have 10% bf..Im 6'1 193lbs......Can I do the test like that....I need sat and sunday to recover from injection pain...And yes I switch sites all the time.....delts...quads..ass...bicep for wimmy at times....hgh tummy..but the prop just kills....will I be ok doimg my prop like i am???...I am looking good but wonder if this is right.....and on my last shot should I do a long ester so I could start pct on day 14 after my last shot....maybe take cyp or test enanthate for m,y last shot?? Thanks guys
    I am at a complete loss for words here and don't want to come off as an asshole and flame you so I will refrain from much any feedback to your response other than:

1.) How old are you?

and

2.) You are not going to like what anyone has to tell you from this point forward in this thread. At your stats and your seemingly lack of knowledge on the subject, you have no business running anything that you have mentioned above.

GL.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    prop + tren + t3 look ok, but not perfect and not needed for your stats of 6'1'' 193 pounds. Your diet and training are suspect. How many weeks are you running this? First cycle? I would have stayed away from the tren + t3 if it is your first cycle.

Not sure what you are doing with the HGH, at that dose you may see some fat loss but nothing compared to the tren. You are already fairly lean. What are your goals? How long are you running the HGH? HGH tummy takes quite awhile at high doses, probably water weight. I think you may be wasting your money on hgh though.

Why on earth would you take cyp or enth for your last shot? You want it to clear your system to recover. Stop taking the tren and just take the prop for two weeks then 3 days later start the anti-e part of your pct.

What is your pct? I'm betting it's something kinda odd-ball.

Did some dude at the gym put you on this stuff without you knowing anything? That is the impression I get.

Are you taking any anti-e's on cycle? Have pct in hand? Have letro + caber in hand as tren + test gyno can sneak up on you?

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    Gives Kratos A Round Of Applause For A Good Solid Answer To Something So Vague....

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven88
    I am at a complete loss for words here and don't want to come off as an asshole and flame you so I will refrain from much any feedback to your response other than:

1.) How old are you?

and

2.) You are not going to like what anyone has to tell you from this point forward in this thread. At your stats and your seemingly lack of knowledge on the subject, you have no business running anything that you have mentioned above.

GL.
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    prop + tren + t3 look ok, but not perfect and not needed for your stats of 6'1'' 193 pounds. Your diet and training are suspect. How many weeks are you running this? First cycle? I would have stayed away from the tren + t3 if it is your first cycle.

Not sure what you are doing with the HGH, at that dose you may see some fat loss but nothing compared to the tren. You are already fairly lean. What are your goals? How long are you running the HGH? HGH tummy takes quite awhile at high doses, probably water weight. I think you may be wasting your money on hgh though.

Why on earth would you take cyp or enth for your last shot? You want it to clear your system to recover. Stop taking the tren and just take the prop for two weeks then 3 days later start the anti-e part of your pct.

What is your pct? I'm betting it's something kinda odd-ball.

Did some dude at the gym put you on this stuff without you knowing anything? That is the impression I get.

Are you taking any anti-e's on cycle? Have pct in hand? Have letro + caber in hand as tren + test gyno can sneak up on you?
    also agreed

ok..this is my 5th cycle.....I do the winny 50g ed...so am I doing to much prop not spread out enough? I am going for lean lean lean musclce.....Like 6'1 185...My strenghth has shot through the roof..This is my 10th week....I have no sides but prop pain......I have hcg ..nolva..clomid..and clen for pct.....I work for an insurance company and whether u are 6 foot 240 7% bf or 6 foot 30% body fat it is NOT healthy...Your heart has to work to hard to support all your weight and they charge u ridiculous premiums........I just want lean cut body a little stronger then Brad Pitt in Fight club........Is my hgh not enough...I have a six pack after 4 weeks and I strarted my tren 3 weeks ago so I cant wait for those results....I appreciate all feedback...Please critique more..Thnakks

I have 5 kits of 100ius hgh...id love to run it all 5 months

I have been taking arimidex .75 ml every day...keeps me dry

SNUKA is offline Member
    that dosing and injection times seem a bit awkward to me

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    HGH should be shot ED.Take Sat and sun off form HGH
    5Days on 2Days off

TEST_ME! is offline Associate Member
    um why would you ask for advice in your 10th wk?

^...and 5th cycle?...and at them stats?

yes...I was 235 and all fat.....I used diet and gear to shred me......I dieted 1st down to 205...then did my 1st cycle years ago.....

I am 30......and I ask advice cuz u guys seem to know more about gear then the people who invented it........I train 5 days a week.....Insane protein all day....no sugars.......oatmeal with splenda for my pre workout meal.....On the weekends I carb up though

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    this is all wrong all wrong here my man... WTF... what the hell is wit the injection scheduling and the changing of doses here.... test prop mon, wed, fri... then sat and sun off... bro you should be shooting prop every other day, but everyday would be better... ur also shooting the tren E on a Fvcked up schedule and dosage as well.... mon, fri??... try monday morning and thursday morning or night... it's supposed to be shot every 3-3.5 days... and try shooting the prop and the tren at consistant doseages... it will keep your blood levels more stable... and what the hell is wit the test enantate and the cyp.... i have no idea what is going on here... are u injecting that too right now??... ur in your 10th week and u decide to come get some help now... id bet a million dollars u didn't do a bit of reading or research on anything that ur using... dude i have to give you props for posting one of the more fvcked up cycles posted on this board in a while... u should have did some reasearch and come here for help before starting you cycle... good luck wit ur PCT if you have a good one... and good luck recovering....

--PS-- i just found out ur doin winny 50mg/ED as well... OMG... atleast you got the timing on that right

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    ahh my head hurts as this thread good advice all

impackt22 is offline Associate Member
    Prop just ****in hurts!!! man up!

scottish is offline Associate Member
    I love prop..

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    yes...I was 235 and all fat.....I used diet and gear to shred me......I dieted 1st down to 205...then did my 1st cycle years ago.....
    you were 235 dieted down to 205 and you are now @ 193 after 5 cycles - so basically your 5 cycles have been for a net loss of 12lbs - great work!!!

30 - I think your name says it all...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    you were 235 dieted down to 205 and you are now @ 193 after 5 cycles - so basically your 5 cycles have been for a net loss of 12lbs - great work!!!

you read my mind bro

Quote Originally Posted by rock75

bro but the ***** I get is unreal...I am naturally good looking but with the lean cut physique I have gotten some of the hottest women lately......And my boy who is 5'9 245 lbs..26 years old and 7% bf has half the luck I do.....I mean I am just doing this for self esteem so I like the way I look and for EASY *****.....Plus I box so its funny when I box my friend who is 5'9 245...He cant even through a punch..He is like the super huge guy trying to grab the microphone...but his arms are permanentely stuck at his side in a bent position...Its all about preference....And the women I get love my frame.....I could care less if I could only max bench press 135...As long as my chest looks like it does now...a 275 chest....which is my max......If i could get to 175 I would dominate in the amatuer boxing we got here in the Chi....Ill get there for 1 minute then overnight ill be back to 191

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Raven88
    yah but with a body that looks great....Women say they like my body and always want to grab my stomach....Now I give 2 F*cks about the balding dude who is 6'1 270.....His heart will be giving out soon......and what I notice is males staring at him like "damn..his big"...While I got the hot Brazilian eying me up and down with those f&ck me eyes......Unless u like men I would stick with the leaner look....all muscle...no fat....food 4 thought

^^

goin on 4T is offline Associate Member
    Randal, I am with you! They want abbs that say you can pound them for hours and big arms to hold onto that make them feel secure the rest of the time. Lean not puffy and super strong!

thanks "goin on 4t" I agree......Like I said I dont compete professionally...I just hunt out at clubs ...and this is to everyone else...sorry u cant comb your own hair cuz your bi's are 23inches......

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Uhh... you don't need juice to look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

How's your diet?

So, what is your question randel 19 year old. I agree with you women want you to be shreaded. They like a little bigness too, but not too extreme. Tell me something I don't know. What do you do for the insurance company, janitor? Congrads on being an ex fatty, but what do you want? I tried to help you with your cycle and this site will help you learn more about steroids , but you are using this thread to brag about how much punanny you pull down.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    dude just listen to the advise i gave you in my post above.... it's perfect for what you need to be doin... there is no argueing here... just do what is say!!

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    thanks "goin on 4t" I agree......Like I said I dont compete professionally...I just hunt out at clubs ...and this is to everyone else...sorry u cant comb your own hair cuz your bi's are 23inches......
    Diet will dictate what you gain or what you dont !!!

And as for pullin wool its not a problem for me at all.. ( I get plenty of women )

I am not a bodybuilder i am into sports..
    Last edited by Merc..; 10-11-2007 at 05:01 PM.

I see the kid is being stereotypical here..."can't comb hair because of 23" arms"...

I do not want 23" arms, 19" fits me just fine and no problems reaching the knap here.

kratos...1st off I respest u the most...sorry if I offended u...I am 30 years old......not 19...older then most of u...And I am a union building and construction laborer in chicago not a janitor and I wont even say my salary cuz everyone will get aggravated. You all flamed me for being to thin.....put on more weight.....You got owned...I had enough and I told the TRUTH,,,I lift for the how easy the ***** comes.....Like I said Kratos your advice has always been top notch in EVERY forum....so dont listen to what I was saying to these other dudes...I should have been more clear that all I wanted was a lean as look...like I said..I gotta make weight for jiu jitsu and boxing.......They r my hobbies.......

Oh...my diet...god damn is it strict...245 grams protein a day...breakfast 5 egg whites , turkey bacon, and rye.....lunch....salmon and broccolli....before I work out I eat quaker oats with splends.....snack....prtein shake.......dinner...chicken breast...I drink only spleda sweetened green tea and water..I take ***** fish oil....milk thistle...mult vit...chromium...my brother in law played for the Eagles in 2004 so he gas great stuff for ligaments, tendons, and joints....he has these 300$ glucosomine tabs mixed with everything u could want....................on gthe weekends I carb up but only sweet potatoes and wheat and rye bread,,,,On Sunday I eat what I please...But I never over do it

my birthday is the 19th...dont jump to conclusions so fast...

oh and kratos u were the ONLY one to offer advice..the rest just put there chins up to me and said i dont know shi#.........I take every word to heart...these other kids just like talikg shi#...I worked at an insurance company...not anymore,...unions pay better anmd better benefits...at least in the Chi......Dangerous work though

It's kewl man, I forgot typing that, I have a crazy stressful job sometimes I flip out a bit.

no prob.....

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Thats not a very good diet dude.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information