topvega is offline Anabolic Member

gear and statins

At my last physical i had blood work done and my cholesterol came back pretty high. It was 268. I had been 4 weeks post cycle so i was not that surprised. I didn't tell my doc about the gear usage and told her it was do to my "high cal body builder diet" which i am sure contributed to it as did the use of aas. Anyway.. i also had an irregular EKG so I was sent to the Cardiologist. Needless to say i was a bit shaken up that i might have a heart problem. I had a stress test and an ECHOCARDIOGRAM done. Both came back fine with no problems what so ever. Whew!! Anyway I am now on statins and contemplating my next cycle. i revamped my diet and now watch my sat fats which i didn't for 2 years prior. anyone got any info on aas usage with statins? I have done some research and amazingly it looks like statins might actually help get better results. Anyone have any input? It seems statins enable you to break down muscle fibers a lot easier thus helping your muscles grow.They make your fibers a bit more brittle.
    Any info welcome... Thanks

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

Thread Information