Auss11e is offline Associate Member

Stanazol absorbtion??

I have a question.
    Lets say that you could get a bottle of Stanazol 100mg/ml. (10ml)=1000mg
    and for the same price you could get some Stanazol 20mg papers. (x100)=2000mg

Does the obvious apply here where by going with the latter you would get double the amount strength wise or does the injectable stuff absorb better?
    Any ideas on where the value lies here???

sphincter is offline Member
    don't know what winny "papers" are but I assume it is just an oral form of transporting it into yourbody. if that's the case then the 2000mg would be theway to go IMO since even though the injected winny is more biavalble to the body, it is not 100% more avialable and therefore having 100% more product will equate to some amount more available juice to your body for the same price.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    You loose 17-25% by chowing down on the winny vs putting it in your leg/ass. 100% more means you are winning although depends what source is providing the paper.

DrBell is offline Junior Member

not absorption but hepato probs

The real choice here is liver toxicity. Go with the leg/ass method rather than mouth. You liver will love you for it. If you do eat the tabs or papers then for the love of God take some Milk Thistle. Herbal liver support and don't drink alcohol for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    You loose 17-25% by chowing down on the winny vs putting it in your leg/ass. 100% more means you are winning although depends what source is providing the paper.
    that's pretty much what I was saying onl I didn't put in theoretical numbers since I didn't know the actual absoprtion rate of the different delivery routes but I WAS pretty sure that with 100% increase you'd still come out ahead.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Like Kratos said there is a diffrence in the absorbtion rate so that needs to be taking into consideration when dosing oral winny.

also

oral winny is better for binding to SHGB and increasing free test while inject causes a much greater increase in protein synthesis and nitrogen retention..

Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Like Kratos said there is a diffrence in the absorbtion rate so that needs to be taking into consideration when dosing oral winny.

also

oral winny is better for binding to SHGB and increasing free test while inject causes a much greater increase in protein synthesis and nitrogen retention..

Merc.
    sooo with this info would it not be wise to shootone time and drink it the next? that way you get the benefits of each method?

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sphincter View Post
    sooo with this info would it not be wise to shootone time and drink it the next? that way you get the benefits of each method?

You would have to use a higher dose when taking it orally if you wanted to do it that way .. ( its somewhere around 25% diffrence in the absorbtion rate)..

I would just inject it i like inject the best personally ..

Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by bellmk858pf39t View Post
    The real choice here is liver toxicity. Go with the leg/ass method rather than mouth. You liver will love you for it. If you do eat the tabs or papers then for the love of God take some Milk Thistle. Herbal liver support and don't drink alcohol for a while.
    Ummm, no.

no disrespect

Ummmm, yes.
    You don't get it karatos. I'm not saying the liver is cleaving off a chain that is "toxic" when metabolizing winni, but everything you put into your body that isn't in the active state has to be metabolized through the liver to turn it into the active chemical. Thus putting more load on your liver than the 300 and some odd processes it already does. The liver is the workhorse of your body and making it do one more thing is not as good as putting the active chemical straight into the blood stream via injection. No disrespect as I see you are a seasoned poster here. I am aware that winni is in no way close to chewing on dbol . Your body does cleave off a toxic metabolite in that instance. No matter what you take orally it will have an affect on the liver. I hope you can see what I was discussing.

There is no difference in hepatotoxicity from the oral or injectable route. The drug must go through the liver to be metabolized and excreted. First pass metabolism only deals with how much drug reaches the bloodstream when the drug goes to the liver first, it does not change its toxicity.

Injectable winny is still 17-aa

Red face I apologize

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    There is no difference in hepatotoxicity from the oral or injectable route. The drug must go through the liver to be metabolized and excreted. First pass metabolism only deals with how much drug reaches the bloodstream when the drug goes to the liver first, it does not change its toxicity.

Injectable winny is still 17-aa
    Good point. I stand corrected. I was thinking the oral was and the injectable wasn't. Thanks for the correction and I will admit when I am wrong. I am big enough at heart to do that. Just not big enough physically yet. LOL Thanks kratos

Thread Information